Possible boot for STS's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible boot for STS's?

I know RR-Racing has them. They say it's modeled after an RX-7 boot. Is it an option to order one that's shorter for those with short throw's?
    '93 Rio Red PGT - Dead and in the garage
    '93 Silver PGT - Temperamental and heavily modified
    '07 Black A4 - A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

yeah, curious too.....
    Last edited by GTblaze; December 25, 2005, 12:33 AM.
    SOLD-1993 PGT Rio Red, 5-speed w/ PRM Intake, Greddy SP Catback Exhaust, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Magnecore Plug Wires, Random Tech. High-Flow Cat, Eibach Springs, Tokico HB Struts, Freedom Design FSTB, Road/Race Engin. RSTB, MBX Motorsport Floor Bar, Addco Rear Antisway bar, PRD STS, MBX Motorsport Gauge-Pillar, AutoMeter Gauges, etc.....
    2005 WRX Obsidean Black, 5-speed, transformation has begun...slowly...

Comment

I just got a rr-racing STS and the J-spec leather shift boot today, its beautiful
      This Is My 94 PGT
      MTX, Kitted On 18's, Tokico Blues Springs And Struts, CM Stage III, MX-3 Fly, Pacesetter Cat-Back, PA 2" Test Pipe, Phantom Grip In Diff, K&N Filter, RR-Racing STS And Poly Bushings, RR-Racing Motor Mount Inserts,HEI Module

Comment

Originally posted by trssk8r4life
        I just got a rr-racing STS and the J-spec leather shift boot today, its beautiful
        ..and a 'J-Spec' leather shift boot? J-spec what?

Comment

I have no clue, but...

I'd still like to know if it's possible to get a boot for STS's beyond RR's. I have no doubt about the quality, it's just I'm looking for something other than Black/Red...
          '93 Rio Red PGT - Dead and in the garage
          '93 Silver PGT - Temperamental and heavily modified
          '07 Black A4 - A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

reline racing has very nice boots!

You can customise a boot so you could have a sort of 1 of a kind.
            It's has an ad above -> http://ads.probetalk.com/adclick.php...dlinegoods.com

Comment

Working...
            X