CZT & GForce Automotive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rabove
    I think this setup will do wonders for productions and sales, period. Yes, it's unfortunate that things have been a mess for the first portion of CZT. But, the fact that we now have companies going out of their way to produce parts specifically for our cars should mean a lot. I know many people have sent parts, money, etc..and have been waiting and wondering for weeks, if not months...but, as I see it, the bottom line here is that Rob is working his ass off for all of us. The time was taken to develop these products. Hours, sweat, blood more than likely...and much more was sacrificed to bring us these quality products. Yes, they do us no good if we're unable to receive them..but, again...this shows that they understand there is a problem, and that they're making steps to rectify the situation.

So, mistakes were made...but at least they're being addressed. They need to get their purchased product to the people that have paid good money for it, but they can't and won't if they're constantly having to deal with people calling, emailing and IMing them. A bit more patience and trust is required. Now that GeForce is taking over half the load, things will pick up...and I *know* they won't let those from before slip between the cracks. As ProjectShadow said, he's doing his best to compile a list and sort through the chaos.

If we can all pull through this, we'll have two SOLID companies supporting our community in a way its never been supported before. Not to mention the others that have been there for us over the years. It's never easy to get a business off the ground, and as a business owner myself..I truly understand that. Rob is an engineer...a designer, a creator. Not necessarily a businessman. But he's doing his damnedest..not only for himself, but for all of us. [/soapbox]

That was beautiful man! I almost shed one!

--Adam
    2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectShadow

That was beautiful man! I almost shed one!

--Adam

Well, it's like this:

On one hand, you have the customers. On the other, the vendors/engineers.

How do you handle the situation?

You don't want to push the vendor/engineer away. Their products are amazing, and just what we need.

But you also don't want to invalidate the customers concerns and issues.

In this case, I think the customers are being considered over the engineers, to a fault. Again, not to invalidate the customers..but so far all I've seen is negative comments concerning CZT. With negative, there is also positive. Perhaps while this time of transition is taking hold, we should relent and trust that the negative has been acknowledged, realize that it's being handled as quickly as possible, and then focus on the positive of what CZT has done so far..and what they mean to do for us Probe owners.

As always, just my thoughts.
      Sheera - 1993 Probe GT Black (MTX) KLZE - Sold *sigh*
      Former ( ) BABlackPGTPOC member. Represent.
      Nicole - 2005 Black SRT-4 - Mods and pictures

Comment

Originally posted by rabove
        I think this setup will do wonders for productions and sales, period. Yes, it's unfortunate that things have been a mess for the first portion of CZT. But, the fact that we now have companies going out of their way to produce parts specifically for our cars should mean a lot. I know many people have sent parts, money, etc..and have been waiting and wondering for weeks, if not months...but, as I see it, the bottom line here is that Rob is working his ass off for all of us. The time was taken to develop these products. Hours, sweat, blood more than likely...and much more was sacrificed to bring us these quality products. Yes, they do us no good if we're unable to receive them..but, again...this shows that they understand there is a problem, and that they're making steps to rectify the situation.

So, mistakes were made...but at least they're being addressed. They need to get their purchased product to the people that have paid good money for it, but they can't and won't if they're constantly having to deal with people calling, emailing and IMing them. A bit more patience and trust is required. Now that GeForce is taking over half the load, things will pick up...and I *know* they won't let those from before slip between the cracks. As ProjectShadow said, he's doing his best to compile a list and sort through the chaos.

If we can all pull through this, we'll have two SOLID companies supporting our community in a way its never been supported before. Not to mention the others that have been there for us over the years. It's never easy to get a business off the ground, and as a business owner myself..I truly understand that. Rob is an engineer...a designer, a creator. Not necessarily a businessman. But he's doing his damnedest..not only for himself, but for all of us. [/soapbox]

2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
        2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
        2015 Dodge Charger Scatpack

Comment

any updates for those that order parts in the past and have not recieved them?? thanks for your help adam.

Chris.
          95 GT~ZE: SOLD!!

Comment

I don't want to sound like a CZT basher here, and this post will sound harsher than it is intended, but when you run a business, you ARE a businessman. You are a businessman first and foremost. If you are not, you don't last long. Example: Restaurants. Why do so many restaurants fail? Simple. The owners are great cooks, lousy businesspeople. I don't care how great your product is, if you can't effectively service the needs of your target client, you don't last. This isn't a shot at CZT, it's a quick lesson in Business Owner 101.

I'm sure part of the problem is probably lack of capital which is why they wanted money up front from a lot of people on so many things. Fact of the matter is, in most other businesses they would have failed immediately based on that alone.

The other issue that I and apparently many others have is a significant lack of communication. You can't take money and orders from people and then leave them hanging for months on end without at least letting them know where they stand. Most people are understanding about production difficulties, but not being informed and being reassured that their order will be made is VERY nerve wracking. A callback or PM/email reply is common courtesy. In the business world, not replying is considered lack of interest. Not good to see when you're the customer.
            Cobra Commander was robbed. He should have been our 44th president.
            http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2463

Comment

I posted something very similar to that in another thread. I couldn't agree more. That is why I am so pleased to see GForce stepping up to help with the functions other than production. That, IMO, is what CZT needed, and I think they have taken a huge step in the right direction.

My only qualm at this point, is that there was never any announcement from CZT about this relationship. Not that we have any reason to doubt what GForce is saying, but the original announcement should have come from CZT, and then been acknowledged by GForce...for communications sake.

I'm not saying this is the case, but anyone could stand up and announce themselves as having made an aggreement with CZT to handle all things non-production, and then turn out to be just a scammer. (Again, not suggesting that this is the case here)

I'm just saying that there should be some kind of recognition of this partnership from CZT...it's not even mentioned on their site.

Comment

HEY HEY Yes it's true CZT and GForceAuto together Rob and I decided it was going to help everything run smoother. That way Adam could focus on customer service and sales and Rob and I could just focus on production and reasearch.
                "With A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, With a supercharger, air goes in,witchcraft happens and you go faster"
                -Jeremy Clarkson

D'Jasper Probincrux III - South Carolina State University

Comment

Originally posted by indymx6
                  HEY HEY Yes it's true CZT and GForceAuto together Rob and I decided it was going to help everything run smoother. That way Adam could focus on customer service and sales and Rob and I could just focus on production and reasearch.
                  would it be possible to contact you, either by pm/email/phone so that I may speak to you about order?
                  95 GT~ZE: SOLD!!

Comment

if i was a pitbull and czt was a wild hog i would have bit an ear off by now.both of them!!!!!!!!
                    88 maazooda

Comment

Originally posted by dinosmash
                      if i was a pitbull and czt was a wild hog i would have bit an ear off by now.both of them!!!!!!!!
                      Interesting comparison
                      "With A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, With a supercharger, air goes in,witchcraft happens and you go faster"
                      -Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Interesting comparison
                        im done being mad just thought id lighten the mood around here.
                        jay
                        97 gt
                        88gt
                        88 maazooda

Comment

whats the best way to get in contact with czt? ive tried for ages, i want a IM + TB but live in Australia, will u ship to me? how long will i have to wait before my order will be processed (havent ordered yet) and if not let me know asap as ill make other plans for my money .sorry ive put this in this thread but there is no other way! PM me if u wish, thanks!
                          Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
                          Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
                          Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

The best way is to email Rob at cyborgzero@cyborgzero.com
                            We will ship it to you no problem but it will probably be several months before you receive it.
                            -Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

The best way is to email Rob at cyborgzero@cyborgzero.com
                              We will ship it to you no problem but it will probably be several months before you receive it.
                              so you are workin with rob again?
                              any new news on the ims? any updates or probable ACTUAL ship dates?
                              keep us posted
                              -jeff

Comment

Jeff,

We're gonna be looking at the first of next week, is when the first manifolds should ship out.

--Adam
                                2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

Comment

Working...
                                X