HO-LEE CRAP. Site rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HO-LEE CRAP. Site rebuild

Well the site had been going up & down for some time, this & that module no longer working and 2 weeks ago our credit card POS terminal died. I have spent a few hours here & there working on a rebuild but today I just wens nuts and spent most of the day on it.

ANYWAY, long story short http://prdonline.com has been rebuilt and I am in the process of finalizing a few things, adding a bunch of new products and whatever.

Those trying to order internationally please try again, the shipping calculator is all new and should be working fine.
    Last edited by Probesport; July 1, 2008, 08:42 PM.
    Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
    PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
    1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
    1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

BEAUTIFUL!!

Shipping Calculator works again!! Well for me anyways.
    KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

Were the orders processed?? I placed some orders last week, did they go through, or do I have to order them again??
      New Ride - '03 Berlina Black S2K - A Few Mods........... Sold
      1994 RioRed PGT, 1997 Black GTS - Gettin' Some Rest.......
      1999 Black SHO - Intake, 3rd Cat. Delete, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Cams Welded, Tranny Cooler, FPS Tuned........ Sold

Comment

Yes, just a bit of a delay due to our credit terminal being down, no need to re-order the person who handles shipping/processing is doing them all now.
        1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

oh cool its back!
          IFORC

Comment

"Prototyping" Research and Development?

¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
            ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
            ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Set of plug wires for $0.00 sounds great lol
              http://www.prdonline.com/osc/catalog...roducts_id=229
              93 PGT Kitted and all -sold,
              Current 93 PGT-ZE-T So far: 12" brakes, ZE, T3/T4 turbo, 2.5" exhaust , ACT 6-puck, MSD6AL+2step, Coilovers, 245/45/17x9 cobra r, 67mm TB, MS II, traction bars, meth inj. and more.
              1980 Corvette Vortec 350 and side pipes

OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE LOSING

Comment

That's because you didn't choose anything

Comment

can i order replacement prd/voa brake rotors from the website?
                  Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.

my garage

Comment

Working...
                  X