This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read to run a Bulk Buy - CHANGE IN BB POLICY - 03 JUL 2004

this is just a reminder that any and all bulk buys, interest threads, and feelers MUST BE APPROVED by Racy-Stacey.

in the event that she is unavailable, you may copy me on any correspondence and i will discuss it with her.

bulk buys for Authorized PT Vendors will resume on July 5, 2004. bulk buys for anyone else will resume shortly after that.

there will be no changes to the policy for the vendors, save that they should continue to contact either stacey or myself regarding any buys they want to conduct. as always, the vendors will have first preference on buys.

thanks for your patience and we hope to continue to present great BB opportunities for the board and its members.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

see below
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Read to run a Bulk Buy - CHANGE IN BB POLICY - 03 JUL 2004

ProbeTalk.com Bulk Buy
      (Order Form)
      This form will allow old and new Bulk Buy distributors hold bulk buys on ProbeTalk.com. This will override any current form. The guidelines for holding and operating a Bulk-Buy will remain as posted in the FAQ section on PT. In order to properly get your bulk buy set up please complete this form and submit it to admin@probetalk.com.

Please fill in all the blanks completely and recheck for accuracy. This is your bulk buy so make sure all the information is correct, so you can get paid and your customers can receive goods from you.

ProbeTalk.com will continue to maintain one service or item type for sale per bulk buy. These will be determined upon a first-come, first-served basis.

Payment:
      • For ProbeTalk.com Authorized Vendors, there is no fee.
      • For non-Authorized PT Vendor members, there is a $50 service charge per Bulk Buy. This is for a bulk buys that are to be run by a business or by people who work for a business. This is done primarily to encourage companies to become Authorized Vendors.
      • Regular members are not subject to a charge (Free) on Bulk Buys that they want to run, but must also follow the same rules. If it is discovered that a person who conducts a free BB does work for or is affiliated with the company hosting the Bulk Buy, that person will be assessed the Bulk Buy fee and they will not be allowed to run any new Bulk Buys on PT.

Priority of my time will be for PT vendors and paying customers. I will then work on (free) member Bulk-Buy sales (For members wanting priority, they can pay the $50 fee to get their bulk buy running sooner).

Billing (upon approval): Submit payment and form 1 month (30 days) in advance of any Bulk Buy to Donations@probetalk.com (paypal) or to P.O. Box 4066 La Puente, CA 91747-4066 (money order/check).

Duration: 30 days (no exceptions) - Bulk Buys at the end of 30 days, the thread will be removed from the main area and relocated to the Archive area. If any traffic or sales continue in the Archive section in the Bulk Buy forum other than related shipping information, a fee will be assessed and the author of the Bulk Buy will lose the privilege to run a Bulk Buy on PT in the future.

Item Guidelines: You can only run one item per Bulk Buy. The exception is if you’re an Authorized PT Vendor and you are running a Product Bulk Buy (Brembo/MOMO/Sparco/etc.)

Below is the information you need to submit to me.

Bulk Buy Title (Here is where you put down what you would like as a heading for your Bulk Buy. “Big Brake Sale” or “Closeout on Brembo Rotors”)

Bulk Buy Item(s):

(please add a complete item description to describe your items for sale.)

Bulk Buy cost per item: (please put cost in US dollars. I know we are from all over the place but to simplify things stick with US dollars.)

Bulk Buy Item Quantity Available: (how many do you have to sell, lots, some, 3 or 5 or 100)

Special information:
      (You can add any special information concerning this bulk buy here. “10% proceeds will be donated to Jerry’s Kids to help fight MS” or “Money will be used to host 2005 party at Chad’s house” or “Items work only on 97 PGT cars” or “Please choose which color you would like, (blue, red, green) for “item” that you would like.”

Seller Contact information: (you can't be stealth)
      Name of Seller:
      PT screen Name:
      E-Mail address:
      Phone Number: (this is not optional this is to maintain that all parties remain honest)
      Address: (please give your complete address for shipping of payments etc.)

Payment information:

Payment Options: (you can use this area to give people different ways to make payment for items.)

Shipping Instructions: (show how PT buys will receive their items and how long it will take for you to ship out)

Company Hosting the Bulk Buy: (this is to promote the company that is supplying the bulk items)
      Company Contact Information:

That is it and now you are educated on whats required to run a Bulk Buy. YAY!

Please submit requests forms to admin@probetalk.com and for other questions please PM me. I will try to answere all of your questions . But please take the time to read the Bulk Buy rules. That will save a lot of time for both of us, as most questions can be answered in that thred.

When I have more time I will create a downloadable form for everyone to print out.
      Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
      MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
      Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

For the month of July I will only accept BB's from AV's. If your an AV get your BB form to me as quickly as possible for my review.

If your a reg. member or business BB. Please get you BB form into me for the BB to be run for the month of AUG.
        Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
        MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
        Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

Working...
        X