Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, I'm Belvin. i own a 93 Ford Probe that I purchased from my Grandmother. This is m

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congatulations on getting a probe the people on here are always making fun of the other people on here don't take it personal for the most part this is a good place to talk about and learn about probes there are very knowledgeable people here anything that can and will happen to your car has beeen discussed here at one point or another so just kickback relax and have a good time
    welcome to the forum
    95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
    94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
    93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
    97&94&93 PGT gone
    DALE

Comment

I think he answered fry's question?

I'm not usually one to make fun, but damn... 3 pedals?

hope the P90x works out for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Probeforlife View Post
        First of all, da dude263, I'm NOT stupid! I don't even know what a troll is? I'm sorry I don't get on the internet all the time or know all about Ford Probe modifications. I thought this was a website dedicated to Ford Probe knowledge and for Probe owners to just sit back and chit-chat. Maybe make a few jokes here and there. But it seems as though you just want to make fun. Well guess what, buddy? I own my own Ford Probe and nobody can hold me down. I'm now a beast on the street and cheetah on the feet. I actually used to run track, in which I beat most records. Until I got arthritis in my knees and that just ruined my life. I ended up becoming obese and living with my mother. But now, hah, now, buddy, I'm 18 weeks in on P90x and I'm ready to have sex. Not with you, unless your a girl. But it says dude in your name. ANYWAYS... I'm going to go through an automatic car wash and get my ride to shine like new. Maybe get a haircut.

Belvin.
        just a joke brah chill glad ur loving the car just wait tell you pull a couple civics and see the look on there faces
        have fun having sex and getting the car wash?
        Jessica-94 mx6 5spd making its way to boost http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701307918 Instagram: The_Trevster
        Alice-99 neon 5spd cammed, slow. http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=393867
        Isabell-00 BMW 323ci 5spd coils, green wheels. http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1043145

Comment

Originally posted by da dude263 View Post
          just a joke brah chill glad ur loving the car just wait tell you pull a couple civics and see the look on there faces
          have fun having sex and getting the car wash?

Thanks, bro! Maybe when I'm in Wisconsin we can hit up some clubs and party together. I even ordered a Probe t-shirt to where out to clubs. I can maybe get you one. You got the CHEESE to buy it!? HAHAHA! No, bro, really though, I got a Probe t-shirt.
          Trent
          Probe GTS
          243HP Turbocharged-gone

Comment

First of all, da dude263, I'm NOT stupid! I don't even know what a troll is? I'm sorry I don't get on the internet all the time or know all about Ford Probe modifications. I thought this was a website dedicated to Ford Probe knowledge and for Probe owners to just sit back and chit-chat. Maybe make a few jokes here and there. But it seems as though you just want to make fun. Well guess what, buddy? I own my own Ford Probe and nobody can hold me down. I'm now a beast on the street and cheetah on the feet. I actually used to run track, in which I beat most records. Until I got arthritis in my knees and that just ruined my life. I ended up becoming obese and living with my mother. But now, hah, now, buddy, I'm 18 weeks in on P90x and I'm ready to have sex. Not with you, unless your a girl. But it says dude in your name. ANYWAYS... I'm going to go through an automatic car wash and get my ride to shine like new. Maybe get a haircut.

Belvin.
            LMFAO.

This thread is hilarious.
            '94 Sonic Blue w/ Black Top ~ Turbo - SOLD: 7/06/14
            ...yeah, she's shaved, just how we like 'em. Click HERE
            vrooom psshh...

Comment

This thread is full of win...welcome to
              1992 Probe LX_Rust in Peace
              1989 Probe GT_Weekend Warrior
              2002 Focus SVT_Powerworks Supercharged_Gone
              2014 Fiesta ST_Lemon
              2017 BRZ Premium_Daily

Comment

Not sure if I should moderate

Or just walk away.

/Fry.
                90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

I even ordered a Probe t-shirt to where out to clubs.

No, bro, really though, I got a Probe t-shirt.
                  yesssssssssssssssssssssss
                  Turbo'd 94 Mx6 12.87 @ 115 on 5 psi.
                  Built by Me, eBay and zip ties.
                  96 White M-Edition mx6 Being built with above's parts, just less tip ties and sketchyness.

Comment

Belvin.
                    this, this is what this forum needs, enthusiasm lol do your thing man!
                    1996 PGT atx...for now, Intake, exhaust, yonaka coilovers http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701306455...wrecked, put back to stock, Sold

1994 PGT MTX...http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701309068

Comment

Oh man, this just made my day! Welcome to the probe family, your probably the most excited person I've ever heard on the forums lol.
                      1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
                      Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
                      1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
                      2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

Yes Sir,,, here's an old one, A/S/L?
                        94 PGT -T, Used to be quick

94 Black PGT, KLZE, spun bearing, Likely parts car for life

Comment

Thanks, bro! Maybe when I'm in Wisconsin we can hit up some clubs and party together. I even ordered a Probe t-shirt to where out to clubs. I can maybe get you one. You got the CHEESE to buy it!? HAHAHA! No, bro, really though, I got a Probe t-shirt.
                          I need to sub to this, it makes me happy.... not to mention laughing.... :WINNING:
                          PGT-95
                          white, lowered, fast enough for now..., limo tint...., almost all fixed.

Originally posted by Brizzy
                          On a side note, where can I purchase a holier than thou ratchet?

Comment

You're very eccentric and that's cool dude, welcome to the site and grats on getting the car! Can't wait to see pictures.

Comment

Thanks for the support, guys. I just got back from cleaning my car with some mothers polish and wax. I waxed it with my hands because I saw that on a TV show and it says you get good results. It smelt kind of good, so I tasted it. IT WASNT! HAHA! I even waxed my tires which actually gave them a super shine like I've never seen. I also bought a 10 inch subwoofer from walmart that I'm wanting to install. But I don't have a box. Do I need one? Or can I just set it on the back seat and splice into the rear speakers? I mean, I want some major bang, like blow out the rear window kind of bang. Thanks guys. I got some lasagna in the oven that I'm about to eat. I had it set on 350 but it was suppose to be 375, LOL.. hope it still taste good. Has sausage in it.

Belvin.
                              Trent
                              Probe GTS
                              243HP Turbocharged-gone

Comment

Therr is something wrong with this thread And op

Comment

Working...
                                X