Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Photography, Video, Photoshop > Probe Pic & Video Post

Probe Pic & Video Post Post your PROBE-RELATED pics and Videos here!

Old September 8th, 2017, 04:07 AM   #76
SBPGT
Five Star Member

Haven't done much. Cleaned the garage and got a little motivated. Designed some wood block wheel stands for the car so I can get to the underside of the car without the jack stands in the way. Just waiting for my sister to get back from vacation so I can grab a bunch of 2x4's from her house remodel.

Did a setup on the extra block I had. It looks like it could fit with some modifications.

The intercooler probably sits too high right now. I can tirm the elbows down a little bit, but might still be too high. I think if I switch the 90 degree with 45 degree elbows it might free up some room and lower the height? Another option is to use a different intake manifold. The second problem is how/where to put the BOV. There might be enough room to weld a small tube with the flange for the BOV between the coupler and IC body? My finished plan is to have someone weld up some pie cut reducers from the trubo to the IC and the IC to the TB.

P.S. Find the pieces of "FrankenProbe" in the pics.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2002 Mazda 626 ES

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by SBPGT; September 8th, 2017 at 04:17 AM.
SBPGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:06 PM   #77
MSDKLZE
Turbo Junkie

Give it to me. That will fix the fitment problem.

MSDKLZE is offline   Reply With Quote