Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess who I heard from yesterday??? (ghost from tha past...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who I heard from yesterday??? (ghost from tha past...)

I got a strange pm yesterday..opened it...and to my surprise a ghost from the past had written me. Someone who used to whore the NCPOC board late nights....best show stopper in the state......rollback...(i know that gives it away) If not maybe this will help:

2ND@1998NOPI,1ST@2000NOPI, CUSTOM NEOBRASHBOY FRONT KIT, CARBON FIBER HOOD, CUSTOM INTERIOR, COILOVER CONVERSION, BASIC ENGINE UPGRADES.......

ah yeah...Justin....back from the cave he has been living in. He now lives in Charlotte, the car is in pieces..(being rebuilt slowly) and THIS TIME I GOT HIS PHONE NUMBER!!! <--so I can keep in touch with him. He said he doesnt have a car right now to drive and he would love to come to the meet this weekend but it was prob to short of notice from his job (and gf).
    It was really good to hear from him!!! Hope he can get the ride back together and get coming to some meets and shows. NCPOC rollin strong!!!

Wes

ps: for all you new members that might not have seen his car yet.. WOW...I'll get some pics
    ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
    No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
    ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

I have pis of it on my website just click on the WWW at the bottom of my post.
    2002.5 Mazda Protege 5
    Injen Cold Air Intake | Eibach Springs | Kartboy Shifter and Bushings | Racing Beat rear section exhaust | Ground Wire Kit | NGK plug wires | 1.8L distributor | 2000 626 Valve cover | Corksport Brake and Clutch lines | SR Drilled Rotors | Pennzoil Synchromesh |

Comment

here you guys go
      HERE
      HERE 2

Comment

hey wes, wasnt he supposed to be working on something new? last i remember he was talking about taking that kit off and doing something different.....id like to see what hes cooking up
        NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

I dont know...i dont think he has donew much of anything to it in a while. He said he was replacing the head gaskets or something... I dunno....

Comment

Damn you heard from Justin. Fo Shizzles that is tight. For all yall that are looking at thoses pics the six is rollin on those very white rims:razz: I got to see that car up close and personal the pics just don't show it justice, and it was in peices when I saw it I hope Justin can get it back together by the time I roll back to the states because I wouldn't seeing the SHOWOFF Probe again
            GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
            My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
            "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
            X