PMO 1st gen products (part II)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMO 1st gen products (part II)

Ok guys here's your chance to get some new products. We would like to start with traction bars and a FSTB. The traction bars will be a similar design to our 2nd gen traction bars. The FSTB will be a simple design to keep the cost down. This will take a minimum of 10 orders for each product to prototype the two designs. The traction bars will be priced at $275 shipped and the FSTB will be $125 shipped. We will require a 50% deposit on all 20 products and the balance to be paid when the prototypes are completed. So lets get this project started and get some new stuff available for the 1st gen Probe.

Please post here if you are up for this (serious buyers only, please) offer and you will be added to the list.

Traction Bars

1- luvmy90p
    2- zkiller
    3- 85gts
    4- slackermx6
    5- Bryan90GL-X
    6- swordsmen6
    7-
    8-
    9-
    10-

FSTB List is complete Thanks guys

1- Probe_Racer
    2- vulcan'n it
    3- ORANGE89pgt
    4- Dyoel182
    5- fpgt'91
    6- cenatix
    7- Gabe17
    8- Pandorasbox
    9- stone93gt
    10-
    Last edited by neonman; August 17, 2004, 05:15 AM.

im in for the FSTB

since i have seen the quality of your products for the second gen guys, i would like to use your products on my 3.0 probe.
    1991 3.0 LX fully built, aftermarket everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Probe_Racer
      im in for the FSTB

since i have seen the quality of your products for the second gen guys, i would like to use your products on my 3.0 probe.
      On the list you go

Comment

I'm in for Traction Bars
        Mods:Rebuilt 3 angle valve job Ported&polished head including combustion chamber,P&P intake manny,exhaust manny,02housing,Stage 3 cam 410/414,PP crank pully,outlaw spacer kit,toga oil pump, Julio Stage 3, 3'Turboback N1,K&N,HKS EVC IV bc,Zombie chip,Walbro 255pl,AFPR,Turbo XS RFL BOV,HKS 2.25 ic pipes, 20x12x4 FMIC,2.25"upper ic pipe,MSD 6BTM,NGK-R plugs,blaster 2 coil,Magnecor 8.5 wires,170 amp alt.,grounding kit,sts,DXD clutch,findaza 10.5lb,Rebuilt Cryoed tranny with limited slip

Comment

im in for the front strut bar BUT i have phenolic spacer on the engine soo i dont know if is gonna touch the strut bar look for clearence.

and do you have a pic of what it gonna look?
          Last edited by ORANGE89pgt; August 1, 2004, 06:50 PM.

DAVID 1989 Ford Probe GT FE3 TURBO 2.0L DOCH 16V.
          PRD Best 1st gen at Myrtle Madness X
          [X]FE3 TURBOCHARGED + TOO MANY EXTRAS[X]

232hp-220tq @ 10psi for now
          cardomain

Comment

Im in for the fstb.

Comment

will you be able to ship the traction bars via USPS to an APO address? if so, put me down for one.
              Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Track Devil - May the boost be with you!
              Generally disrespectfull of other enthusiasts!
              Silver 2002 Impreza WRX - Silver 2002 Impreza WRX (sold) - Red 1991 Corrado G60 (sold) - Black 1998 Aprilia RS 250

Comment

Originally posted by ORANGE89pgt
                im in for the front strut bar BUT i have phenolic spacer on the engine soo i dont know if is gonna touch the strut bar look for clearence.

and do you have a pic of what it gonna look?
                The bar will be a single bar design. We will not have any pics available until the prototypes are complete. I will say this, they will be of the same quality of our exsisting products.

Comment

I'm in for a FSTB no question asked.

Comment

I'm in for the FSTB.
                    Ford Probe GT'91:

K&N, UDP, Fidanza Flywheel, Race Concepts cross drilled/slotted F&R rotors, Goodridge SS lines, AutoMeter Gauges, Lo-Tek A-pillar pod, H4 conversion, 35F%20%R tinted, Andys Auto Sport Intimidator 2 Body Kit

Comment

on the strut tower bar, are u looking at aluminum, or a steel bar? is this goin gto be a single piece, or is it going to be a 3 peice designs with the mounts seperate? thanks
                      PaTricK
                      ~ 92 PGT, 97 KL MTX 626, 05 Mazda6, 13 Mazda CX9, 09 Kia Sportage 4x4 v6 ~

Comment

He says it will be a single bar design
                        Sorry not interested in either part.
                        Single bar designed strut bar, isn't what i want. I could get one from pep boys like that for a eclipse and drill out the holes for 5 minutes and i'l have a single bar FSTB.
                        Traction bars won't work on my probe, its too low.

Hopefully in the future maybe those tubular LCA's will be produced, those i will be interested in for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAPOC-Pres
                          He says it will be a single bar design
                          Sorry not interested in either part.
                          Single bar designed strut bar, isn't what i want. I could get one from pep boys like that for a eclipse and drill out the holes for 5 minutes and i'l have a single bar FSTB.
                          Traction bars won't work on my probe, its too low.

Hopefully in the future maybe those tubular LCA's will be produced, those i will be interested in for sure.
                          exactly, and yes to tubeular LCA's! what i have been saying for a while.
                          "Gone" but still around...

90 PGT, RIP
                          01 Dakota V8 4.7L 4x4 5spd
                          85 Supra mkII 5spd, new project

Comment

What if Todd decides to make a single bar strut tower bar thats similar to mine? Has anyone considered this?

Pep boys? C'mon people, lets use some imagination here.

Gavin

Comment

Originally posted by gavin
                              What if Todd decides to make a single bar strut tower bar thats similar to mine? Has anyone considered this?

Pep boys? C'mon people, lets use some imagination here.

Gavin
                              i already have one like yours, heh.

i need a rear bar like it now.
                              "Gone" but still around...

90 PGT, RIP
                              01 Dakota V8 4.7L 4x4 5spd
                              85 Supra mkII 5spd, new project

Comment

Working...
                              X