Order Now, Get Parts 2 Months Later!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order Now, Get Parts 2 Months Later!

Watch out guys, I placed an order 3 weeks ago and paid it in full. These guys sat around on my order for 3 full weeks.

and when I e-mailed them to ask what's going on yesterday, THEN they go and ship my part! AND they still have the face to ship it to me on regular snail mail! THANKS!

I was hoping to install the new part before I go on holiday in 2 weeks so I can drive in the mountains with the new part. But I guess I'll have to wait till next year.

Nothing new there, pretty standard for PA.
    Now living in REALLY Sunny Arizona and sweating a lot but still loving it...AZPOC Rules!!

Comment

Agreed, im still waiting for a CAI I ordered a month ago
      94 rio red PGT MTX - Totaled
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3161811 <==
      94 SHO mtx - Gone
      03' Acura CL-S

Comment

im waiting for a dual oil filter kit, i paid like 3 weeks ago to.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostling View Post
          Watch out guys, I placed an order 3 weeks ago and paid it in full. These guys sat around on my order for 3 full weeks.

and when I e-mailed them to ask what's going on yesterday, THEN they go and ship my part! AND they still have the face to ship it to me on regular snail mail! THANKS!

I was hoping to install the new part before I go on holiday in 2 weeks so I can drive in the mountains with the new part. But I guess I'll have to wait till next year.
          Instead of coming in here and bitching about it, you can contact them direct by reading the sticky which says to contact via aim: audioxtc

ON another note, yes they make take time, but try to find another place anywhere online that sells as much probe stuff as them and you will find none. Furthermore their store sells hundreds of orders a week for various websites and their parts are always quality parts. If you want it faster buy it on ebay that is if you can find such quality parts on ebay.
          Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; September 5, 2008, 12:42 PM.
          Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

yea seems to be the going thing with PA...I swore I would never order from them after my fiasco 2 years ago and decided 4 months ago to order my gauge overlay go it 2 weeks ago and the inverter didnt work, but to each his own I had a spare laying around anyways from a different cars overlay at the scrap yard, apparently its hit or miss you just have to call them and talk to them directly like George said

Comment

I ordered a month ago, no replies to emails.
              95 24v Electric Blue

UKPOC.CO.UK - UK Probe Owners Club

Comment

i just got my parts night before last. waited 3 weeks for shipping after i called about it. parts were in stock and it took 3 weeks plus i had to pay for more shipping charges every time i've had parts shipped from them

Comment

I've ordered several parts from them and never really had too many issues on shiping delays.

I mean, they have several things to do so delays are to be expected

Comment

Originally posted by RocLobsta View Post
                    I ordered a month ago, no replies to emails.
                    Almost a month later, still waiting.
                    95 24v Electric Blue

Comment

Arrived today, happy now
                      95 24v Electric Blue

Comment

ordered a cai a month ago, 2 emails, no response.
                        1994 PGT -Stock Before and After
                        1995 PGT - I/H/E Before

Comment

I'm happy to say ProbeAddiction has done me well. I've bought Z3 fenders and clear corners from them. Now, granted, thats been awhile, even with ya'll complaining, if I ever needed something from them, I wouldnt hesiate to buy again from them. Like Geroge said, they may be slow, but they have good quality parts!
                          -Randall-
                          Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps
                          vehicleless

Comment

I've been waiting over a month just for plug wires??? They made up some BS story about orders being sent out late,and still a week and a half after talking to them..still no wires..wtf.
                            1990 PGL..Under Construction...Be Nice

Comment

I hate it when people try to cover up for bad service. I don't care if they were the only Probe parts suppliers in the entire world bad service is just that. Whether it's quality parts or not. A friendly and courteous update email maybe once a week until the order is shipped would go a long way to pleasing people as far as their buying expierience. Instead of leaving people in limbo for there parts that they paid $$$$$$ for.

But then again when your the only supplier you can treat customers anyway you can.
                              Last edited by JazRedGT; March 23, 2009, 03:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

Working...
                              X