Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Photography, Video, Photoshop > Probe Pic & Video Post

Probe Pic & Video Post Post your PROBE-RELATED pics and Videos here!

Old June 11th, 2015, 10:21 PM   #1
Ryan96se
Juiced Member

An Update of my Vehicles on PT

Once in a great while I manage to get all of my vehicles clean at once. It's been a while since I've taken recent pictures and posted. So here we go.

Like they say, take a picture...it'll last longer. 93 Blue PGT has 327K now and PSE has 315K. Also found a picture of my first reliable car, an 87 VW Fox. I had to include the ST. Its sexy too. I no longer own the VW but it was a fun car to drive.

So in no particular order, here we go.

At least they'll all stay nice and clean on here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud Owner of 2 Senior Probes Here on PT!!!

Last edited by Ryan96se; August 26th, 2017 at 08:21 PM.
Ryan96se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2015, 06:44 AM   #2
GTcruiser33
Juiced Member

those probes look pretty amazing for having 300K+ on them, impressive!

1993 PGT sold
1993 PGT died
GTcruiser33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2015, 08:11 AM   #3
mardarati
Turbo Member

Clean
Old June 12th, 2015, 08:32 AM   #4
yellowrob
Donating User

Every high schooler around here had those Pepboy rims you had on the vw.
Old June 12th, 2015, 03:45 PM   #5
Ryan96se
Juiced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrob View Post
Every high schooler around here had those Pepboy rims you had on the vw.
I got them used from a guy I worked with in the early 90's. He got them New. They're Niche and primarily came in 5 bolt pattern not 4. He told me he special ordered them out of their catalog when I purchased them from him. He had them on his Honda Prelude. I'm amazed they worked since the VW has bolts instead of studs and I'm amazed the bolt pattern lined up enough to work....they didn't exactly but I was a kid and lived a little on the dangerous side so I cranked them down and made it work..lol. Never had a wheel go flying off or anything.

Thanks for the Positives on the pictures guys. I had to work hard to get the Blue GT to look that good. Trust me the paint is very much so faded. I sported it around that day although don't think anyone really cared except me but I guess that's all that mattered. I get people wanting to buy the SE all the time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old June 12th, 2015, 04:37 PM   #6
KLZE Porsche
Politically Correct User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan96se View Post
...I sported it around that day although don't think anyone really cared except me but I guess that's all that mattered....
You didn't sport it around here. I would have definitely noticed and probably walked into a tree right in front of me for lack of attention to dangerous objects in my path.

And there are quite a few others around here who would have taken much notice. Any time I polish up the Probe nice and pretty -I get all kinds of compliments and people making loose offers to buy. They are beautiful cars!

-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)

KLZE Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2015, 11:35 AM   #7
Ryan96se
Juiced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
You didn't sport it around here. I would have definitely noticed and probably walked into a tree right in front of me for lack of attention to dangerous objects in my path.

They are beautiful cars!
Haha..Thanks KLZE. You guys inspire me to drive them.

Bunch of haters out my way with nothing good to say even though they are in better shape than most. People out my way can't even bother to comment on their condition and how well I've kept them. If they do....they follow it up with how crappy and unreliable they were so I sometimes feel out numbered and un appreciated. I just have to remind myself why I drive them. It's nice to get some kind of support if only on here and not in person.

Once in a Blue moon I'll see a lowered GT Primer Black with Swirlies in Bedford, VA. I revved my engine coming out of Wal-Mart as did he. I took off and waved but no wave back so I don't know. Probably stunned because I was driving the SE and you don't see them looking new anymore without dents..lol. That's what I figured anyway. The only other one I see is a Teal SE Automatic that an older couple drive in Roanoke and I don't think they even noticed me sitting at the light next to them when we stopped.

I agree though they are beautiful cars :-)

Old June 14th, 2015, 12:47 PM   #8
BhamGTS
Donating Member

Thanks for sharing the pics of your cars; the Probes look to be in great shape! I try to take care of mine ('97) too. Most people don't care about their vehicles. To them it's just a way to bet from A to B.

I just drove through VA on 81, up and back. This is the first trip that I didn't see a Probe either way. Guess I was on the interstate at just the wrong time.
MX-6 steering wheel w/626 cruise controls
BhamGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2017, 08:22 PM   #9
Ryan96se
Juiced Member

Recently Updated with a few new photos today :-)