prm a vendor! since when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prm a vendor! since when?

whats goin on here. did Gerry finally cave and decide to join P.t.? also, who else has the new Prm intake?
    Last edited by bdmpgt; May 9, 2008, 10:10 AM.

or has anyone seen pics?
    White 95 GT Custom CAI, Custom Magnaflow.Dry n2o Soon
    http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g7...4/IMG_2352.jpg
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2983693

Comment

why did he have to "cave"?
      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
        why did he have to "cave"?
        well to be honest... MR. Sica really didnt need PT or the expertise found here (outside of possibly being a good customer base) considering what hes done with his setup eseentially on his own...

but i understand how using 'cave in" might make PT seem like it has nothing worthwhile to offer which is obviously untrue

figured id shine some light on both reasonings

anyway, many of us are extremely happy that hes now a member... so much to learn yet!

& his product looks very innovative & worthy of looking into for a proven upgrade...
        Last edited by driftwood; May 15, 2008, 05:08 AM.
        05 Lotus Elise
        95 black pgt-ze... sold

facebook

Comment

Geez......... why i used ''cave in'' is because I know him and I know he's not huge on some of the talk found in forums, and this statement is perfect example ''but i understand how using 'cave in" might make PT seem like it has nothing worthwhile to offer which is obviously untrue'' QUOTE, so maybe dont reword and misinterpret something someone says and turn it into something that it was not intended to be taken as guys and try to stay on topic. unbelievable........

with that stated, i want to know who else might have it, as i was the first to install the new PRM intake on a ze when i recieved it in March. i posted a write up on it in my local forum MPOC- manitoba probe owners club, and got nothing but flack from one of the local ''know it alls'' who just happens to be doing a traction bar bulk buy on here. he attempted to ridicule me on the fact that according to him we dont need another intake and a cheap ebay intake is good enough, and also that are vaf is a restriction! well that cheezed me off and i made my case there that our vaf should flow enough from what i understand to 250 hp, which the majority of us wont make n/a anyways.

it really just comes down to the best quality intake ive seen. having owned weapon r and the cheap ebay kind, i think the PRM sits at the perfect height and is an improvement in flow due to a slight in crease in size in the overall circumfrance of the flow inside the intake. its overall fitment like where it connects to the vaf and t.b. seem to be a better fit than most . also Gerry won an award from Sema with that filter design. my only problem was that being the first to put it on a ze stright neck was that i had to move my regulators and cut a bit of sharp plastic off the battery tray. i also put a peice of vac line over the clutch line so it wouldnt rub against the filter. after seeing my pics i sent to him, Gerry said he would change the bend to a... i think.... 105 degree vs the 90 elbow i have as i could not fit it with out taking off my cruise control. if anyones interested i d like to post a pic or two of the intake installed.
          Last edited by bdmpgt; May 15, 2008, 09:29 AM.

Comment

You're right on the VAF. I made 210 whp n/a through a stock VAF, which comes close to 250 crank hp.
            90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
            93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
            97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
            90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

i bought 1 should be arriving next monday

Comment

i'm here know

i really don't know the reason for not being a member, should of
                joined years ago, maybe it was the got married had a baby
                got divorced thing,woke up and smelled the exhaust!! i was
                quite busy back then, but i'm here know.it's cool, keeps me busy
                at night, i do have alot of info to share on our motor,i'm only answering questions that are presented to me,no sence in telling everything i know
                all at once. the true reason i'm here is to sell intakes, thats the sole reason
                i biult the car not to mention i love what i do, the car gives me alot of satisfaction, i don't mind giving guy's info, but i also need the sales support,
                the intake is truely a nice piece.i may design other product for the probe.
                i also have clutches and aluminum flywheels for the probe , smokin prices !!
                i will let every body know soon.

thanks !!

gerry sica
                Last edited by PRM; May 31, 2008, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Oooi Sweet Fidanza or Unorthodox? Or some thing of your own concoction.
                  Regards,
                  Andre S
                  93 Mazda 626 - Heavily modified - Cross Pollinated - Work in Progress
                  --------------------------------My Build Page---------------------------------

Comment

Gerry i should have pictures of my prm intake on thursday so expect a call from me

Comment

Working...
                    X