CZT & GForce Automotive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CZT & GForce Automotive

Alright, everyone, I've been talking to Rob and I know the past few months have been rough on everyone, including Rob, when it comes to CZT Parts.

So, to better serve the community and customers of CZT, GForce Automotive will be the distributor of all CZT products. This will allow a more streamlined order process for the Customer and allow more time for Rob and CZT to tackle production work.

So as of July 2, 2004 orders for CZT products must be made through GForce Automotive. Please keep in mind that GForce Automotive will stock most products to make sure speedy delivery and that the highest level of Customer Satifaction is achieved.

If you have any questions....let 'er rip

My Email: adam@gforceauto.com
    My AIM: GForceAuto505

--Adam
    2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

This sounds like a good partnership. I wish you guys the best
    2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
    2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
    2015 Dodge Charger Scatpack

Comment

We are working to get all of the CZT Parts, Prices and info up in the GForce Automotive Online Store (http://store.gforceauto.com) as quickly as possible. Until then you may contact Stacey or Myself about ordering or any general questions you may have.

--Adam

Comment

this oughta be interesting... so u guys are gonna try to stock everything they sell? including the IM? lol maybe it wont take months for people to get em now.....
        [FS links are NOT ALLOWED in signatures, except for vendors!] lol.

Comment

Chaos, once everything is setup and all of CZT's orders prior to Todays date are taken care of it will allow the guys at CZT more time to produce products, therefore, products such as the IM and TB's will take less time to get to the Customer.

This partnership will help the flow of product throughout the community become much more efficient.

--Adam

Comment

sounds good to me so far...
            [FS links are NOT ALLOWED in signatures, except for vendors!] lol.

Comment

hmm.

i hope you guys understand my concern, as CZT is a sponsor of the site. this could conflict with their banner and yours.
              ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Damon, at no point in time will GForce Automotive take over the CZT production, therefore, CZT's products, even though orders are being handled through us, will remain CZT Products. CZT will retain their own identity, and stay seperate from GForce Auto.

I won't let it conflict

--Adam

Comment

Sounds cool.....

Josh
                  Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
                  Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

first question, what is happening witht eh czt manifold? i heard that it was going to ship last week, i paid april 15 and was the 6th one to order besides kikkinmx6. when will they ship, any updates on pictures?

-jeff

Comment

Well unfortunately, if your order was placed prior to yesterday, I don't have any knowledge of those particular orders, so you will need to talk to Rob or Jason.

--Adam

Comment

nobody is answering any calls or emails whatsoever, so i was wondering if you could get the word out to everyone. everyone seems to be freaking out cause we hear nothing and recieve to information at all.

-jeff

Comment

I would like to know if you can do anything about not recieveing updates on previous orders. I ordered a TB over 4 months ago and they will not respond.
                          95 GT~ZE: SOLD!!

Comment

i sent rob my ze heads to be completely redone and have the cams reground about a week ago, should i be dealing with u now or still go directly to him?

he received them jun 28

lemme know
                            96 Black GT
                            *Everything Nullified with 300lbs of stereo
                            www.cryptz.com

Comment

I also have been waiting on a 67m throttlebody since the bulk buy last DECEMBER. Hopefully this will get mine to me.
                              Cobra Commander was robbed. He should have been our 44th president.
                              http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2463

Comment

Working...
                              X