No announcement yet.

Rami's condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im still laying in bed, im not feeling much back pain but im still taking vicadins, doctor sais no sitting down or lifting anything or bending over for 2 weeks till he see's me again, im getting hella bored sitting in bed, i do stand up and walk for a little with a help of a back brace and a walker, but it hurts doing so, i can only take so much.

altho pain has been less now than the day i got back home, hope it will be alot better by next week.

do you guys recommend some movies that i can dld and watch while im in bed?? that would be great to wast some time
    RED 2011 Mazdaspeed 3 you can say it's the MX6 replacement.
    Blue 2004 Mazda 6s Wagon passed on to Mom
    RED 89 MAZDA MX6 GT turbo SOLD but still missed.

Comment

Get well soon Rami
      as far as movies, download bittorrent and get Hulk, Indiana Jones, Heart Break Kid, What happens in Vegas, Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
      96PGTZE~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
      FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
      PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE

Comment

hell, you know i have a shit ton of flicks rami. let me know what you want to borrow.
        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Can you play divX files? Are you up to date with Entourage? I have House S2-4 as well and of course, classic movies.
          2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
          2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

well a buddy of mine stoped by and he brought me 2 cd cases full of movies, so i already watched the departed and lock stock my eyes hurt already, gonna rest them a bit with the help of a pill haha.

Comment

so hows the recovery coming along? getting a little more mobile yet?
              the car that Chris created 93 base 2.0, bought 9/27/1997 ~ 4-wheels are a happy part of every one of my days
              what's happening now ; what was happening ; old c-west ; photo timeline 97-early 08
              the car=once bought.Custom=easy.RaceCar=respected/Earned~as a developed machine from repeated failures & wins & more time spent broken then driving! They are never done once and right as the myth suggests.

Comment

yea its been much better, i mean im still having pain and all, but i actually got to drive yesterday for the 1st time, and i went back to school, it was a bit tiering but i think it was worth it. im still getting a bit pf pain and numbness on my left leg tho, just because the doctor didnt actually take out the disk that was sticking out, he said its only coming out 3mm which is minor, so all he did was grind the bone a bit to make room for the nurve, but he only did that on the right side only while i was having pain on both legs, its kinda worrying me but recovery is 3months and an evaluation after surgery is in 6months, so i need to give it time.

i just wish this doctor is right and did the surgery the right way, i would really hate to do another surgery just becasue he did the minimal work on the 1st one, friggin pisses me off dealing with workers comp doctors man.
                Last edited by mazda_mx6_turbo; October 23, 2008, 02:11 PM.

Comment

hey, that's good to hear that you're up and mobile again rami. hopefully the pain starts to go away soon so you can get back to work.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

yea im really hoping so my self, i need to make some money again and catch up on bills, been outta work for 5months.

Comment

oh damn missed this thread. Glad to hear your surgery went well, get well soon man

Comment

Originally posted by mazda_mx6_turbo View Post
                        yea im really hoping so my self, i need to make some money again and catch up on bills, been outta work for 5months.
                        believe me, i feel that pain rami. at least you have one to go back to.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

oh damn that sucks !!!

im on the process of hopefully getting surgery soon too for the same problem, always a hasle with the insurance.

im glad you are doing better and had the surgery done already.
                          1991 3.0 LX fully built, aftermarket everything.

Comment

i never knew you had such issue as well manual, how long have you had it yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by mazda_mx6_turbo View Post
                              i never knew you had such issue as well manuel, how long have you had it yourself?
                              i have had it for about a year on the last 2 months it has getting to the point where sometimes i cant walk for more than 3 minutes and it hurts no matter how much i street or any position i get on even when im in bed, im sure you know that anoying sharp pain. in my case though my right leg, is where i have all the pain.
                              1991 3.0 LX fully built, aftermarket everything.

Comment

i see, yea sounds like you have a hurniation on the right side of the nerve, but sounds like you have a bigger hurniation than mine, i was able to handle some walkin but after 15min or so i would get the pain and numbness, but i would still be able to walk, well good luck with your back well.

how did you hurt yourself btw?

Comment

Working...
                                X