Close out sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close out sale.

In the next couple months I will be selling off all my stock, and bowing out.

I will put together a list of what I have in stock, and blow out some prices, and clear the stuff out, so be on the look out for that soon.

Everyone has been great, you guys are the best, but sales just arent there anymore, PGT owners just keep disapearing, but, its been great while it lasted!

I got dibs on your big brake kit if you have any. LoL
    1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

Matt! Definitely a bummer but I agree with you!
      '94 Sonic Blue w/ Black Top ~ Turbo - SOLD: 7/06/14
      ...yeah, she's shaved, just how we like 'em. Click HERE
      vrooom psshh...

Comment

sorry to hear this man. maybe one day it will pick back up. i need a tranny saver !!!!!!

Comment

Sorry to see you go Matt. I will keep a look out to see if I need anything.
          REVOLUTION IS A BEAST THAT LIVES WITHIN OUR SOULS, A BEAST THAT IS THE ESSENCE OF HUMAN LOVE, BORN FROM THE MOLDS OF TRUTH, REASON, AND JUSTICE. DEHUMANIZED INSTITUTIONS HOLD THE POWER TO DECEIVE THE BEAST, PLACEING IT IN A WORLD WHERE IT'S SENSES DO NOT FUNCTION. IT IS DELIBERATELY BLINDED AND DEAFENED BY A VEIL OF IGNORANCE. UNTIL IT FALLS INTO A DEEP SLUMBER. THIS IS AN ERA RULED BY CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, AND INJUSTINCE. IF THE BEAST IS NOT AWAKEND, THE DESTRUCTION OF HUMANITY IS INEVITABLE.

Comment

Are you still gonna offer machining services like the fuel rails?
            93 PGT Kitted and all -sold,
            Current 93 PGT-ZE-T So far: 12" brakes, ZE, T3/T4 turbo, 2.5" exhaust , ACT 6-puck, MSD6AL+2step, Coilovers, 245/45/17x9 cobra r, 67mm TB, MS II, traction bars, meth inj. and more.
            1980 Corvette Vortec 350 and side pipes

OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE LOSING

Comment

Originally posted by Mbolin5 View Post
              In the next couple months I will be selling off all my stock, and bowing out.

I will put together a list of what I have in stock, and blow out some prices, and clear the stuff out, so be on the look out for that soon.

Everyone has been great, you guys are the best, but sales just arent there anymore, PGT owners just keep disapearing, but, its been great while it lasted!
              Are you still gonna work on the mx3 mount project? If not, can you mail me back mine?

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
              HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
              Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
              As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

I Would like to get a tranny saver off of you, Ive PMd you twice but havent heard back from you. I can paypal ASAP.
                Last edited by 96PGTR; September 23, 2009, 06:27 AM.
                '96 PGT-R|MTX swap|CM flywheel w/sprung 6puck|AVC turbo kit|T3/T04e .50A/R|Eibach pro kit|(F)Tokico 5-ways|(R)Tokico blues|King6 eng. mnt's|R-R STS w/bushings|R-R crank pulley|TAYLOR bat.kit|Autometer Ultra Lite OP/water/volts/boost gauges|AEM wideband|Aeromotive A1000|KVR cross-drilled F&R, KVR carbon fiber pads F&R|Goodridge brake hoses

Comment

Boy I need this stuff asap if he wanted some sales I would have given them to him. eh guess ill have to have my machine shop do it.
                  mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
                  Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

well thats shitty .. I Wanted to get some mounts at the beginning of this last month, but we spent 300 bucks for my sons glasses.. Mount money .. Plus if things didnt go so poopey my project woulda probably got approved, but when things pick up I know who to call .. ghost busters ..
                    93 gt
                    95 tbird sc
                    2010 focus ses

Comment

If you have any tranny savers and Mounts left in stock I will take one and Paypal you immediately.
                      Last edited by Slow232; September 29, 2009, 04:59 PM.
                      -Arin-
                      DD 1: 94 Ford PGT 5-spd Royal Blue
                      RC: 00 Ford Mustang 3.8L Ebony Black Clear Coat

Comment

i hate you right now...i really want a trans saver and the big brake upgrade
                        93 Probe GT
                        Its not a PROBLEM. It's a PROBE LUM

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d..._5571185_n.jpg

Comment

If the motor mounts fit the 1st gens I would like a set too, can have the money Monday September 28th

Comment

too late. You lost another sale.

AWR FTW
                            Last edited by MSDKLZE; November 8, 2009, 10:47 PM. Reason: AWR FTMFW
                            DRIVE IT LIKE YOU BUILT IT!!
                            94 Probe GT..no engine!

96 Probe GT now with full-forged KLZE ..8psi untuned and buck wildCarDomain page

Comment

Well thankx for the notice I am planing to get a trans saver and motor mounts along with the adpter for the S2000 brake set up!
                              JayByrd

Comment

Working...
                              X