Looking for old owner of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for old owner of my car

I bought my car from a sketchy used car dealer on michigan ave. It had a unmarked grey interior, Rust on rear hatch. Front bumper was a little mis aligned and looked like it came from another probe. 75k original miles. Looks like there was a new brake booster and master cylinder installed. Also the transmission did not look like it was the original on the car. The exhaust is a one piece straight through with no cat. It had a bad sputter problem when gas was pushed to much. Headlights wont go up from the switch. That should be enough info if someone on here owned it. Just wondering the history.

Glade you got your car back

Comment

I did not get my car back. I am wondering if anyone on this site owned this car before me.

Comment

Ever hear of a camera? You didn't even say what color it was . I owned a Probe once. Two - actually. Maybe you got one of mine.
        '09 Cobalt SS Pictures!

'95 Probe GT MTX Rio Red. Pictures! Sold 10-17-08

'93 Probe SE - Sold 12-22-04

Comment

It is red with gray interior, one piece exhaust no cat, 75k miles, looked liked new master cyliner and mabye brake booster, rust on back hatch and front bumper had a small miss align to it.

Comment

Working...
          X