X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt's fiability, credibility??

Originally posted by burger62
    of course it was
    you are a f@#%ing itiot and I hope you get banned soon.
    mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
    Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Give him a call. I call him with all of my orders, and have not had a problem. he is a nice guy, just contact him via phone.
    93 GT Rio red: H/E/I -HEI mod -MSD -67mm RC TB -Fidanza 9lb -ACT 2100 -4G GRND kit - Ported and Polish ZE heads&cams, intake -Dinan ECU -AC delete -Illuminas w/1" drop -AWR trailing arms -AWR engine mounts -Addco 22mm sway bar -STBS -PMO X-member -New engine mod-13in Wilwood BBK-

Comment

Matt's problem is he needs to send International orders via a tracked method. Unfortunately Express, Fedex, or UPS are both costly compared to plain old USPS which he probably sends. He needs to have some clause where if you choose a cheaper method you have to accept that if the package is lost, it's quite impossible to find.
      '93 Rio Red PGT - Dead and in the garage
      '93 Silver PGT - Temperamental and heavily modified
      '07 Black A4 - A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

International shipping is very expensive with anything other than USPS. I had to ship a center reflector across sea's and it was almost $50 with UPS, Fedex. USPS was only like $15. So you win some and lose some. I'm sure matt could ship it anyway you would like, it's just going to rape you in the a$$ for money.
        93 GT Rio red: H/E/I -HEI mod -MSD -67mm RC TB -Fidanza 9lb -ACT 2100 -4G GRND kit - Ported and Polish ZE heads&cams, intake -Dinan ECU -AC delete -Illuminas w/1" drop -AWR trailing arms -AWR engine mounts -Addco 22mm sway bar -STBS -PMO X-member -New engine mod-13in Wilwood BBK-

Comment

New Sales Rep!
          Email me for awesome deals.
          Shane
          shane@gummygrip.com
          AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Comment

Working...
          X