Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread however was created back in 2006. Nothing was started without concent, it already existed. It is just nice to have a little section where members involved can talk to each other if they know anything.

I sent a PM to Dmark01, if he decides that it should be permanently closed, then so be it. I'd just like to know why today it was moved and say not 5 months ago..
    KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

do i have to explain EVERY move i make on the board?

no, i don't. that thread was beyond it's useful purpose and should have been moved months ago, but i was simply lazy and didn't pay attention to it. now that i come back to it and see how it developed, it went beyond the original intentions, so that is why it was closed.

now, instead of complaining about it in this thread, a simple PM would have done nicely.

but noooooooo, that wasn't done. oh well, now you have the explanation and i can close this thread as well.
      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
      X