And it snowed another inch so it was dirty by the time I got to work

Winter Sucks.
    -Chris C.
    Cadillac ATS 3.6L AWD

Re: I washed my car lastnight

Originally posted by Probe 2C
    Winter Sucks.

Comment

Its hopeless to wash your car in the winter. Mine was clean a few days ago, and now its worse than before.

Oh well....atleast I dont have good paint.
      ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
      No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
      ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

Comment

Originally posted by probesport_gt
        Its hopeless to wash your car in the winter. Mine was clean a few days ago, and now its worse than before.

Oh well....atleast I dont have good paint.
        My car definately looks better, it's just the fact the gay ass weather man said there might be a 'slight dusting' and we had over an inch We're not supposed to get any more snow till Sunday, so I may try hitting a quickwash tonight

I knew it was time to wash my car because yesterday one of my co-workers emailed me this pic:

And said they'd never seen my car look so dirty
        -Chris C.
        Cadillac ATS 3.6L AWD

Comment

wow...thats pretty bad..... Atleast you are washing the salt off of it!

mine isnt that bad, but since the snow is now gone, it makes it look worse than before.

Ill wash it as soon as the temps go up.
          ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
          No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
          ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

Comment

i really feel bad for you guys, havin to live in the snow. it hasnt snowed here in like 6 years.. and even then it was only like 1/2 inch.. and they closed the schools... just sad.

im glad i dont have to change tires and worry about ice, and salt... it was ik e70 here yesterday.. and i did my clear corners in a tshirt and shorts....

anyways.. ya gotta love a white probe! you oughta put a cs or fx lip on there and get some white metegi mr-3's or mr-7's. that would look pimpified!

-frank
            When I was your age, Pluto was a planet

Comment

Thats EXACTLY what my car looks like most of the time now. Yea, I have a green car.... and yea, they DO use that much salt up here. Its ridiculous.

It gets dirty on the way back from the wash....
              SlackPOC

Comment

Originally posted by DJ-Anakin

anyways.. ya gotta love a white probe! you oughta put a cs or fx lip on there and get some white metegi mr-3's or mr-7's. that would look pimpified!

-frank
                Do I really need more wheels?
                -Chris C.
                Cadillac ATS 3.6L AWD

Comment

I bought my 93 White GT today.
                  When i got it home it looked like that
                  I am looking foward to many more PA winter days of my car looking like crap because of slush and salt

Wanna have a contest.... dirtiest white probe?
                  93 Probe GT -198k members.cardomain.com/PA_Probe - SOLD
                  On the lookout for a cheap PGT.

Comment

When we play these kinds of games, everybody loses

PS: PA weather can eat me!
                    3000 miles northeast I left all my friends at the morning bus stop shaking their heads
                    "what kind of life you dream of? You're allergic to love!"
                    -The Shins

Comment

Originally posted by DJ-Anakin

im glad i dont have to change tires and worry about ice, and salt... it was ik e70 here yesterday.. and i did my clear corners in a tshirt and shorts....
                      -frank
                      Oh yeah? Well I went jet skiing yesterday and worked on my tan at the beach! Wahaha!
                      But anyway, so I haven't seen snow since my trip to Blacksburgh, and we all know it's not snowing here! But what is going on is it's the off season, which means it's time to repave the roads, and create some new sidealks. And I guess that means leaving puddles of cement on the roadways, too. Because I don't know how the hell it happened, but there is a ton of cement plastered to the bottom passenger side of my car! Nothing's more beautiful than a freshly cleaned car and cement! Well, I didn't notice that wasn't dirt until after I cleaned my car, and scrubbed ... and got pissed.

That's been on there for about a month and a half. I'm still trying to find new cleaning methods to help me from having to scrub with all my might to get it off. Any ideas? I know you snow people are full of 'em!
                      Sabrina
                      I drive a Neon - 2004 Dodge SRT-4
                      FlaPOC - Honorary NPA!
                      SkipE - MM7's Best Rolling Wreck

Comment

Originally posted by PA_Probe
                        I have a white probe, but it will be red again after I wash it. Honestly, I don't even use soap in the winter. It's useless. I just stop by the car wash once a week and rinse the salt off. I hate the winter for so many reasons.
                        Previously: 93 PGT Turbo...you know, back when you had to build the setup yourself.

Currently: 2012 Jeep GC Overland Summit - 1965 Chevy C10 SWB Fleet

Comment

Working at a car dealership that has an automatic car wash machine sure does have it's advantages. My daily driver is always clean.
                          '93 Electric Red PGT SOLD
                          Sponsored By: Dunlop Tires, Acci-Dent, Extreme Parts, Street Graphix, S3 Magazine, Great Lakes Dragaway
                          2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan

Comment

getting salt off the underbody

A lot of people use this to get the salt off their underbody. You get one of those garden sprinklers that attach to the garden hose...the ones you can just pick up and move around. You put it in your drive way and drive your car over it. Start the sprinkler and come back in an hour. All the salt has to be gone.

I dont have a digital camera but my car definitely takes the cake for being the most dirtiest. Temps in Michigan haven't been above 15 F all this week. And have been around the mid 20s for the last week and the next week. Too cold to wash the damn car. WINTER BLOWS.
                            Yea, my Dodge Shadow just spanked your Cobra ... http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ameya_...e2.jpg&.src=ph

Comment

Working...
                            X