Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at what I found on PMO's website...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So these are replacing the old traction bars? When it says it will eliminate wheel hop is that a guarantee?
    Member #263

Comment

Originally posted by mazdapowered93
      I think when you buy the PMO x-member you have the PMO traction bar include.

If this is true i will be happy because i have ordered the x-menber.

no no not these style traction bars...
      Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

I have the PMO traction bar. I got a whole lot better launch traction after installing it. I already didnt have alot of wheel hop if any...but what small amount I had the t-bar killed. It even helped on cornering traction. I am very pleased with my car. If you want me to go into more detial just ask.

Josh
        Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
        Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
          Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

out of the 3 design of traction bars.. which oen really gives you more traction.. how will we ever know.. but Id have to say this is the most lightest and hmm probally easiest to install..but I still dont know need awnsers
            Last edited by 1slowblackze; November 11, 2004, 09:26 PM.
            Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

nolanspawn, which design do you have? I am really interested and these are cheap enough, and look easy to install. I'm just wondering if these are as effective, or more effective than their previous design.
              Member #263

Comment

Originally posted by turbo93mx6
                no no not these style traction bars...
                On the Pmo website when you go to the Pmo tubular crossmenber product you see that:

We would like to introduce our newest product - the PMO Tubular X-Member. This is an awesome upgrade that will give you many improvements. They come with PMO Traction Bars, motormount and completely replace the factory crossmembers. With the PMO x-member bolted in place it helps to eliminate the flexing that is present with the factory x-members. It's very easy to install it. Just bolt in and no drilling is required.

And when you click on the link PMO traction bar(underline in the text)you are in the new traction bar product.

Maybe i miss something
                Probe GT 1993:Teins SS coil over,HS headers,AWR motor mount, AWR trailling arm,addco swaybar,SS link kits,ss brake line,ss clutch line,walbro 255,Fidanza flywheel,RR UDP,18 spyn spyder wheel..

Comment

On the Pmo website when you go to the Pmo tubular crossmenber product you see that:

We would like to introduce our newest product - the PMO Tubular X-Member. This is an awesome upgrade that will give you many improvements. They come with PMO Traction Bars, motormount and completely replace the factory crossmembers. With the PMO x-member bolted in place it helps to eliminate the flexing that is present with the factory x-members. It's very easy to install it. Just bolt in and no drilling is required.

And when you click on the link PMO traction bar(underline in the text)you are in the new traction bar product.

Maybe i miss something
                  ooops I am sorry just now figured that one out..

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERMX3
                    SUPERMX3
                    This time will come one day. We need to honor our word to our 1st gen guys first, but there has been a lot of interest from the MX3 guys. Once we get all previous orders shipped, we will post information regarding different types of cars.

Originally posted by Rayman
                    Rayman
                    You and us! We've had several in the past to promise information after a product was received, but we really haven't had the response that we all want. We are confident that we have a couple guys who will come through on their word.

Originally posted by Drag On
                    Drag On
                    Originally posted by KMAzz
                    KMAzz
                    You haven't seen anything yet.

Originally posted by ShadowSE
                    ShadowSE
                    Shoot us an email any time. You definitely have an edge in there with us.

Originally posted by SLICKGT1
                    SLICKGT1
                    You know we'll post them when we get them. We had to work on this for our crossmember guys.

Originally posted by turbo93mx6
                    turbo93mx6
                    The drilling isn't an issue if you have the PMO LCAs, they already have an intergrated mounting tab.
                    I will be sending you a PM after I submit this.

Originally posted by proboner
                    proboner
                    We have since changed the design of the crossmember. After developing the new traction bars, there is no need to tie them in to the crossmember. But, they are included, if you purchase the crossmember.

Originally posted by Dubbed
                    Dubbed
                    Being patient or not isn't keeping PMO's door open. It does help us though!! Being patient keeps you in the VIP list and no matter how far PMO goes or what we get into, the members of the VIP list will forever be able to trust that, once ready and able, PMO will take on any custom work that any of you want on any of your cars for as long as PMO doors stay open. And we are not planning on closing these doors any time soon!!

Originally posted by pgtracer624
                    pgtracer624
                    We will have full details on this, hopefully by next spring/summer.

Originally posted by AaronD81
                    AaronD81
                    Yes, these are replacing the old traction bars. At this time, we cannot guarantee (as far as money back guarantee) that this will eliminate all wheel hop. We are confident that they will and they will be tested and proven. But, we are simply too small right now to be able to offer this. If you order anything from PMO and are not satisfied, simply contact us, let us know and we will do anything we can to make sure you end up satisfied.

mazdapowered93
                    You are correct!

Comment

nice werd misty

Comment

nice job fellas...keep up the good work, i'll def. get it when i get some extra $$...right now its being used for turbo and paintjob

-Dan
                        Left the probe scene, into the Corvette scene

Comment

WHat's the price going to be after the bulk buy is over? Also are you going to wait until the ten orders are filled before making and shipping these?
                          Last edited by AaronD81; November 12, 2004, 06:45 AM.
                          Member #263

Comment

well, i hope you guys do get into some MX-3 parts, would be most awsome

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbed
                              I'll do a review when I get my LCA's which should be sometime int eh next Month or so. I'm being very patient because if we aren't then they will end up closing down from the talk about them.

I can't wait to ge the crossmember too!!!
                              sry to bring such an old thread back....but did you ever get the LCA's and do that review?
                              '93 Red PGT MTX....

Comment

sniff sniff, I smell potentially closed post.
                                98 Z3
                                2000 F150

Comment

Working...
                                X