Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like we can get something going what about going on a PCH run thru the malibu canyons or in reverse an grub at the neptunes net lol never ate there but would make a nice picture whats everyone think ??
    GOT BOOST?

Comment

Originally posted by blackedout View Post
      sounds like we can get something going what about going on a PCH run thru the malibu canyons or in reverse an grub at the neptunes net lol never ate there but would make a nice picture whats everyone think ??
      i absolutely detest neptune's net. overrated and the food sucks. not to mention, i've been there enough times with various mustang clubs.

still, a beach cruise is a good idea, possibly as the weather warms.
      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Beach drive = thumbs up

There is a pretty easily accessible spot on PCH by mugu rock, it's a scenic view turn off. Start there, head south towards Venice beach & just wing it!
        1st Generation Nation

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
          i absolutely detest neptune's net. overrated and the food sucks. not to mention, i've been there enough times with various mustang clubs.

still, a beach cruise is a good idea, possibly as the weather warms.
          yea thats a burned out meet place really always see nothing but bikes out there when i pass by but just throwing that out there tho

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Originally posted by 90Probe4Cyl View Post
          There is a pretty easily accessible spot on PCH by mugu rock, it's a scenic view turn off. Start there, head south towards Venice beach & just wing it!
          venice doesnt sound very badd alot of places to eat around that area or a stroll down the beach sounds cool so it gives everyone a chance to stretch
          GOT BOOST?

Comment

let's try to get something planned for early february guys. weather's been pretty warm and we have plenty of time to come up with a plan.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

anyone ready for a meet?? throw a thumbs up
              GOT BOOST?

Comment

I redy
                1994 Silver PGT, "Probe" really demands respect right?

Comment

i expect to see both of you in april at knott's.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

if all goes well you will i'm the only flat black 1st gen around from what ive seen hopefully with my turbo set up in an all
                    GOT BOOST?

Comment

Whats up guys anything planned yet my car seems to be good for a nice cruise an my car is finnaly done other than the i.c piping
                      GOT BOOST?

Comment

hmm. what kind of meet are you looking for? cruise? hangout? both? it's starting to warm up a bit, so i wouldn't mind doing something either.

you need to get your entry in for FFF. right now, that is the ONLY meet i am really concerned with. it's just over 8 weeks away.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

cruise or both sounds good to me. Need to know when cuz new exhaust just arrived today!! im stoked!
                          1st Generation Nation

Comment

?either one sounds good to me. venice doesnt sound to bad meet up cruise there stroll grub?
                            GOT BOOST?

Comment

Lets do this
                              1994 Silver PGT, "Probe" really demands respect right?

Comment

what he said^^^^
                                GOT BOOST?

Comment

Working...
                                X