///M-POC
    SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
    MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
    MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

Can't have a Flyrtle without Jordan doing what Jordan does

The rest of the Picture can be found here at FLYRTLE 7
      Last edited by lilpavel; August 31, 2012, 06:24 PM.
      ///M-POC

MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

More from Sunday

///M-POC

MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

nice pics Rob
          2g probe ze

Comment

Fish eye style lenses are ao overplayed now...but great pics i really wish i could have made it
            1996 PGT

Comment

Thanks! Your pictures are much better than my I-phone pics.
              '97 GTS 5M no stripes, no spoiler;
              '93/'94 rear bumper, side mirrors, tail lights
              MX-6 front seats
              MX-6 steering wheel w/626 cruise controls

Comment

so much boost...so little time....
                '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

nice pics and hopefully at the next meet the weather will be better and maybe ill have my other boosted one finished.
                  Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

After moving the meet away from Florida into Maryland and still getting rained out any future ones will simply not be in the summer. It was always at the end of the summer to make sure people had their cars running in time for Myrtle and the dates just stuck around after Myrtle was gone. Early November is looking like a better time of year now with some nicer air and just in front of the holidays.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                    HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                    Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                    As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

November is a good time for a show , lots of shows here in fl around that time. The weather is really nice so the turbo cars will love it ,lol.
                      Last edited by igloo323; September 1, 2012, 10:16 AM.
                      92-Mazda 323 ,KLDE , Straight pipe , mx3 stock muffler w/ 3inch cut out , The Bottle Mod

Comment

So Ive got to ask what did you guys do for spring spacers in the back of the flyrtlecar ?
                        92-Mazda 323 ,KLDE , Straight pipe , mx3 stock muffler w/ 3inch cut out , The Bottle Mod

Comment

Spring blocks, the adjustable ones from the parts store, not the rubber ones.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                          HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                          Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                          As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

I fixed the issue of my drag radials rubbing on my struts today. The combination of the smaller spacers and me letting air out of the drags to get them heated up and sticky was causing them inner portion of the tires to rub the struts. It was a simple fix by using the same spacers that I use on my street tires and wheels. I don't think the drag radials look with the larger spacers as they did with the smaller 1/4" spacers but I will have to sacrifice looks to go faster and to have traction.

As it looks now the car is ready for the possible track meet at MIR in a couple weeks. Wonder if this meet is still a go? Wish it could be Flyrtle 7.1
                            ///M-POC

MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

nice pics
                              MIR
                              93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

Working...
                              X