Announcement

Collapse

Corner Store Forums Rules - PLEASE READ this and the stickies!

UPDATED: Changes have been made, effective 1 Nov 2010, and are in RED

The general WTB forum has been REINSTATED and REOPENED!

Rules for the Corner Store forums:
  • No E-bay links - if you want to sell something here, sell it. This is not an auction house.
  • No feeler threads - again, if you want to sell something, sell it.
  • No soliciting sales through the PM system. If you are caught doing this, you will be dealt with accordingly.
  • If you are selling something, include either a fixed price or the lowest acceptable price.
  • Please use a descriptive thread title. If you post in the For Sale forum, please add a FS: tag to whatever it is you're selling.
  • Please add state tags in all thread titles in the CS, No one is excluded from this.
  • Post in the CORRECT forum. Miscellaneous items belong in that forum. The For Sale forum is strictly for Probe/MX-6/MX-3/626 related items.
  • If you have multiple items for sale, list them in ONE thread!
  • Only Authorized PT Vendors may post new threads in the Vendor For Sale forum. This is to facilitate easily finding the Vendors sale threads.
  • Any parts sellers must now include a picture of the parts they are selling, along with something showing their screen name and ProbeTalk.com alongside the item they're selling
  • Anyone who takes an unreasonable amount of time to deliver goods or pay for those goods will be UNCONDITIONALLY BANNED PERMANENTLY.
  • The ONLY way to reverse this is to make good on your commitment and then both seller and buyer contact me to lift the ban.
  • Anyone banned and reinstated for failing to deliver/pay for goods will not be allowed back into the Corner Store.
  • "Reasonable time" means not more than 15 days after a deal has been reached, unless the parties involved have made prior arrangements.
  • The minimum number of posts required to view the Corner Store is 15.
  • Lastly, no *bump* posts. This is frowned upon and we look at it in the same light as 'free post'. DO NOT DO IT!

These rules were not meant to be all-inclusive, however with the amount of time spent trying to work them out, these are the best set of rules that we felt should be documented and made readily available for the members and to provide a point of reference for the staff in case they are approached with any questions.

The rules for the Corner Store are always up for review and revision as necessary.

To clarify a few things regarding advertising: when the board was first created, we did not seek sponsorships of any kind. As the board grew, it became necessary to seek out and secure sponsors for the site in order to help growth of the site and to maintain/upgrade the server on which it sat. Any additional funds were used to acquire site items that were made available for sale and to help provide funding for meets the site would help sponsor or sponsor entirely.

We have done our best to remain outside of the vendor/customer relationship. We have never tried to push any sort of vendor or product to our membership, as it has often been alluded to in the past, we have taken this stance so that we would not be perceived as 'playing favorites. We think it has worked well and our members have been able to speak their minds freely, however as with most sites, there have been some members who have taken this to the extreme and felt that they were entitled to do so.

As a result, this means that we will continue to implement a policy on non-sponsor advertisements and general spam. We will not hinder discussion of competing websites or their products as long as it is relevant to the discussion at hand, however general spamming or promotion of competing sites or of non-sponsored vendors or products cannot be allowed. To allow this would do a disservice to the vendors/sponsors who have given their time and resources to help make this site available to everyone.

An example of a relevant discussion would be regarding throttle bodies, intake manifolds, or suspension items. Yes, it would be okay to mention who manufactured the item and what the benefits of the product would be vs. another manufacturer's product. It would NOT be okay to mention where to purchase them if they are NOT an Authorized PT Vendor or site sponsor.

Another example would be using the private messaging system to circumvent the advertising rules. A last example are signature links. Only Authorized PT Vendors are allowed to have links to their website or to any other Vendor site. There are NO exceptions. Any violator may or may not be warned if they are in violation.

A final example would be lurking through the For Sale forum for potential customers if you are someone who is operating a salvage business. By salvage business, we mean that you are a person or agent of a company who deals in the salvage parts trade. This could mean someone who frequents the local salvage yards, picks up whatever parts are available, then comes onto the board looking to sell them. This is a means of using a free service to promote your business and that is considered unauthorized advertising.

We ask for your understanding in our need to take these steps for the betterment of our community. These changes should not affect most of the membership, except in a good way. If you've had a good experience with a sponsor, by all means, let others know; if your experience wasn't so good, we ask that you let others know of this as well. This is what the feedback system is for and we encourage everyone to use it.

Our operating procedures will always be independent of any vendor or product and we will always listen to suggestions that any member might have.
See more
See less

Sale SAle SALe SALE! all has got to go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale SAle SALe SALE! all has got to go.

1. GT front bumper cover - no skeletons, primer black - 60 plus shipping
    2. GT stock SideSkirts - Rio red, need paint - 90 plus shipping
    3. 95 GT struts/springs - 2 front/1 rear struts all 4 springs - 50 plus shipping
    4. Driver Side head light cover - scrached from wreck - 8 bux plus shipping
    5. 93-94 tail lights - 40 plus shipping
    6. 93-97 shogun side skirts - unfitted, brand new - 190 plus shipping
    7. 93-97 head light surround cover - driver side plastic piece that surrounds the light - 10 plus shipping
    8. 95 GT Swirlies - Painted White no tires - 200 plus shipping
    9. AR Twisted Tuners - 16x7 universal lug, 3 tires, 80% tread life left - 250 plus shipping
    10. 1.8L K8 Intake Manifold - just the IM - 75 plus shipping
    11. Autometer Phantom Series Transmission Tempature Guage - 2 1/16, new in box - 47 plus shipping
    12. Sony tape deck - am/fm/tape, modle XR-A55 - 20 plus shipping
    13. Kenwood 10 disk changer and reciever - KRC-601 and KDC-C603, missing cables - together 50 plus shipping
    14. 95 GT spolier - rio red - 100 plus shipping
    15. (1) Audiobahn 3 way 6x9 - 200 watt 6x9 modle AS69C - 10 bux plus shiping
    16. 29 dollars on 2 Gift cards from Belk's. (i dont shop at belks)
    17. 4 sheets of Autometer Guages stickers - 1.00 a sheet plus shipping

ALL ITEMS ARE UP FOR SALE OR TRADE. I WANT THIS STUFF SOLD AND OUT OF MY ROOM! i dont need it and dont need it hanging around here cause im moving here in a few months and it would free up space.

Things im looking for:

Eibach Pro Kit
    ZE Pistons
    ZE Intke
    ATX~MTX swap parts
    DJ Equipment (turntables, mixers, speakers)
    65mm TB
    red underbody neons
    passanger side window switch plate, just the plate not the switch.
    CAI for a ATX
    H&R Springs * Tokico Blues * 2.5L KLDE Swap * ZE Pistons * Colt Cams * Custom Cold Air Intake * Hot Shot Headers * Custom 2.5" Magnaflow Exhaust
    6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

ttt
    H&R Springs * Tokico Blues * 2.5L KLDE Swap * ZE Pistons * Colt Cams * Custom Cold Air Intake * Hot Shot Headers * Custom 2.5" Magnaflow Exhaust
    6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

I have red undercar neons along with white ones and some red neons for inside the car....care to work out a trade for some parts? PM me if interested.

Mark
      1997 turbo gt - sold
      1994 rx7 single turbo
      1994 gt soon to he turbo
      2006 Acura TL daily driver

Comment

sure.

im looking for the under body neons for my car...

what did you have in mind?
        6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

lets talk about your sideskirts. thanks -JD
          [paint job][wings west spoiler][sound system: Sony Xplod head unit, 2x 760watt amps, 4x 1200watt 10" woofers, 6.5" door panels][intrax lowering springs][MSD coil][ngk plugs][Weapon-R intake][Tsudo exhaust w/ 2.5 custom mandrel bent piping, cat-back][custom switch panel][T25 turbo set-up!!!][Saab 900 SMIC][TurboXS Type-S BOV][APEXi SAFC2][Walbro255][Supra 440cc][custom fabricated piped and mani]
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/pse95

Comment

what you wanna talk about em?

they are side skirts...
            6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

and how about those neons.. what kind and how much are you selling for
              Dave's an idiot

Comment

11. Autometer Phantom Series Transmission Tempature Guage - 2 1/16, new in box - 47 plus shipping

got all the parts ??
                has it been opened??
                are the wires in metal sleeving??

Send pics to streetsleepers@hotmail.com
                if so i'll give you 50 shipped

John

Comment

I dont need anything that you have for sale, but i have some ZE pistons that i am looking to get rid of.

If you are interested...let me know

pgtklze3302@aol.com -
                  ~1995 LaSeR rEd PGT..fULLy SeNsEi'd PgT-Ze - best E/T14.8 @ 90 mph~

Comment

Originally posted by S.A. PGT Mark
                    I have red undercar neons along with white ones and some red neons for inside the car....care to work out a trade for some parts? PM me if interested.

Mark
                    ok, im looking for red underbody neons. a full set. lemme know what you had in mind and we can work from there.

Originally posted by PSE95
                    lets talk about your sideskirts. thanks -JD
                    ok, what you wanna know. i got 2 sets, shoguns and OEMs...

Originally posted by 1990/\/\x6
                    and how about those neons.. what kind and how much are you selling for
                    im not selling the neons....hes wanting to sell them to me.
                    and the sheets of sticker.. how many do you want? just send me
                    1.50 for shipping, ill send it in a envelope so they wont get dammaged.

Originally posted by Streetsleeper66

got all the parts ??
                    has it been opened??
                    are the wires in metal sleeving??

Send pics to streetsleepers@hotmail.com
                    if so i'll give you 50 shipped
                    its never been out of the box. still in the plastic. has all you need to hook it up. and it will be 53 shipped.

Orignally posted by JuLiE's95PgT
                    I dont need anything that you have for sale, but i have some ZE pistons that i am looking to get rid of.

If you are interested...let me know

pgtklze3302@aol.com -
                    what kinda price are you lookin at? im looking for under 100 bux.
                    6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

ttt, lets get this stuff outta here and sold.
                      6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

( Y )

Butt....
                        6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

ttt
                          6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

Working...
                          X