Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dorothy Bradbury Probe/MX6/626 site gone. Mirror inside.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorothy Bradbury Probe/MX6/626 site gone. Mirror inside.

http://www.oddball-online.com/probemx/index.htm

NEW UPDATED LINK: https://www.tsentraal.ee/mx6/probemx/index.htm

The above link is a mirror I found of the old site at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dorothy...bemx/index.htm that is now gone. This site has always been very useful to our community, so I figured if it hasn't been posted or mentioned before, here it is.
    Last edited by spada; December 26, 2017, 03:59 PM.

Re-Bookmark'd
    ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
    ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
    ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Bravo !!! Some good info there. Thanks, js626lx
      94 GT Red Stock motor

Comment

And here I thought it was just my bookmark manager messing up.
        93 gt
        95 tbird sc
        2010 focus ses

Comment

Thank you!
          97PGT - CAI - HEI - SSAC - TP - B&M STS

Comment

hmm. i wonder if julian wouldn't mind if i mirrored it here at PT as well.

btw, stickied.
            ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Glad this has come in handy. dmark101, those pages should be mirrored with a permanence somewhere. So if they can be put on probetalk they should be.

Comment

Is there any way to download every page to be explored offline? I wouldn't like to print every page, but I don't want that info to disappear before I do my engine swap.
                94' Probe GT ZE with most of the bolt-ons and some minor modifications
                http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm266/ollibeib/PGT/ - Pictures of my PGT

Comment

w00t! thanks!
                  1993 Mazda MX-6 LS "Macy" | zoom-freakin'-zoom
                  Redd-Design | Web, Print & Digital Design

Comment

Dont worry about the info, ts not going anywhere, i have hosted it for a few years now and its going to be staying for quite a while. in fact as a project, i am re-designing the layout of the site.

For those familiar with mx6.com, should recognise my username, for those that dont, i'm a moderator over there.

Comment

Thanks!! this was the main site I used before Probetalk came on the scene.
                      95 PGT MTX. 1/4 million miles on original engine (and Original Owner).

Comment

Is there any way to download every page to be explored offline? I wouldn't like to print every page, but I don't want that info to disappear before I do my engine swap
                        ollibeib, I used Adobe Acrobat's Distiller program to save the pages. Distiller costs $$, but I think Foxit PDF Creator is free (tho it has somewhat limited features).

Both "print" the page you want to save to a .pdf file so you can look at it offline. I saved those Bradbury pages long ago just in case.

Comment

Great sticky you guys!! I got lost in there for a while,good info. Learned more about ATX's there,curious about later versions. Not to mention coolers,filters,& the like & where to find them. I bookmarked it as well. Thanx again!!!

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

Thanks...great info!!!!

Comment

The mirrors down...
                              J.D.

Hit me up on FaceBook OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER BITCHES!!

Comment

Working...
                              X