Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official SCPOC Meet: Fabulous Fords Forever - April 17, 2016

YEP, IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!

It's time for us to start planning our schedules and getting our cars ready for the 31st annual Fabulous Fords Forever! show!

Is it too early? Nope, It's really NEVER too early to start promoting this event. The earlier we start planning our attendance, the better chance you have to plan ahead and make sure to block out that time on the calendar! It also gives everyone enough time to get that car running or make sure it's all shined up in time for the show.

What is Fabulous Fords Forever!? Well, it is a "show what you brung" kind of show!

But what does that mean, exactly?

Well, it means that there is no 'show car' requirement, so even if you don't think your car measures up to the other shiny cars, think again! Don't let that be the reason you don't enter because this isn't your typical car show, where there are prizes to be awarded for the most tricked out or pretty looking cars.

This show is all about SUPPORTING THE BLUE OVAL.

This year's show will be celebrating 55 years of the Ford Econoline, 50 years of the Ford Bronco, 45 years of the Ford Pinto, and 45 years of the DeTomaso Pantera!

So, come on out, support your club, support ProbeTalk, support Ford. That's what it's all about anyway, right? You love your car no matter what, so SHOW UP and show it off!

ONLINE REGISTRATION IS FOR THE SHOW IS NOW OPEN!.

Click this LINK to register online. You can use PayPal to process payments, which makes things quick and easy. The best part is, you don't have to belong to PayPal to use it!

If you haven't already, go to the Fabulous Fords Forever! Facebook page, click "like", and you will be kept up-to-date with everything happening with the show.

If you prefer a form that you can print and mail in, click this LINK and you will be able to print out the form.

Remember to mail it in as quickly as you can, because we always anticipate a sellout!

Here comes the fun part:

Parking volunteers.

I would appreciate at least 5 volunteers [more is better!] from SCPOC to help with parking. Everyone who does volunteer will be able to gain early entry to park your car, plus you will be treated to lunch in the lagoon picnic area. Ask anyone who has volunteered about the lunch and they'll tell you it's worth the time spent!

Please, spread the word! Get your entry forms in! Then, come back and post up when you're registered!

See you there!
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

alrighty. how has registered? it's about time for those parking volunteers too!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Can't make it to Cali. ��

Comment

i'm going, just need to figure out moneys
        it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

After over a decade of continuously owning a Ford Probe I have been Fordless since December. However, I would like to come out and meet some of SCPOC and wouldn't mind volunteering to direct parking.
          2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
          2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

Had some things come up and delayed in me bringing my car. Hopefully there aren't any issues with the new engine. Otherwise I'll bring my truck, it's finally legal to drive.
            1994 Coral Mist Metallic PGT
            http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701308460

Comment

Originally posted by Eric351M View Post
              Had some things come up and delayed in me bringing my car. Hopefully there aren't any issues with the new engine. Otherwise I'll bring my truck, it's finally legal to drive.
              cool.

ok people, let's get registered. i need to get our volunteer list together and get that turned in ASAP!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Trying to join scpoc

I'm trying to join the club. But it keeps going to not found 404. Can you help? I'll be at fabulous fords forever. New to the Probe and looking forward to meeting owners and getting ideas.

Thanks,

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickandHolger View Post
                  I'm trying to join the club. But it keeps going to not found 404. Can you help? I'll be at fabulous fords forever. New to the Probe and looking forward to meeting owners and getting ideas.

Thanks,

Rick
                  there's an email address on that page. you could send the info there too.

it'll be great to see you at the show.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Tried that too

Sorry to be a bother but I tried that and it sends me to the home page. I confess when it comes to computers I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. I'm sure I'm missing something. Navigating the forum is a challenge. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Okay, I'm going to register my truck tomorrow since I doubt I'll be able to get my car up and running. You can sign my wife, brother and I as volunteers.

Comment

Okay, I'm going to register my truck tomorrow since I doubt I'll be able to get my car up and running. You can sign my wife, brother and I as volunteers.
                        will do!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

I just registered my truck and now to try and get it looking decent to present lol.

Comment

I just registered my truck and now to try and get it looking decent to present lol.
                            i saw it go through when i was at a mustang club meeting tonight. awesome.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Since I haven't been able to join online, I've tried several times and nothing seems to work I'm going to post here. I'm looking for a passenger side rocker panel (both pieces) for a 93 GT. Red would be great but I'll take any color. I'm assuming they're the same for all 2nd gen GT's. I'll be at the show so could pick up there or anywhere relatively close. I'll be coming from San Louis Obisbo area. Looking forward to meeting fellow Probe owners.
                              Thanks
                              Last edited by RickandHolger; March 14, 2016, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X