No announcement yet.

Flyrtle 8.0 Official Dates: August 31-September 1, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enough just been very busy taking care of loose ends will post one sunday
    93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

I have a job now, but they are practically sucking my cock to get me to work Saturday and Sunday, so I'll probably have to pass.
      PhotoPOC(tm)
      MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
      93' PGT not stock
      91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

I was planning on attending this. I feel it's important to support this event for the car hobby, and Probes in General but I will no longer be able to attend. Some craziness here this weekend has made it impossible for me to make it.My apologies to everyone

Comment

Originally posted by ScottD961 View Post
          I was planning on attending this. I feel it's important to support this event for the car hobby, and Probes in General but I will no longer be able to attend. Some craziness here this weekend has made it impossible for me to make it.My apologies to everyone
          man what? no more chrome swirlies for you hahah
          89 GT, 95 GT 2.0, 96 GT, 90 CRX SI[parted out], 2001 Civic LX

Comment

NO NO ! LOL I will be coming down to see my folks. It's just being postponed for a while

Comment

So only two days left, do we have any schedule of events or?? Seems people are just going to be showing up somewhere with nothing to do. Other than rockingham speedway idk where anyone's meeting at...

Comment

Originally posted by d0zxmustang View Post
                So only two days left, do we have any schedule of events or?? Seems people are just going to be showing up somewhere with nothing to do. Other than rockingham speedway idk where anyone's meeting at...
                Although I'm not the one planning it this year and will not be able to attend, I did see some information posted the other day from this years organizers.

Originally posted by mardarati View Post
                The plan that we came up with up with despite all the different variables give throughout the whole planning proccess
                Friday for those of us arriving early going out eat AndBest western
                Saturday dyno 10:00 to 2:00 after would be a good time to wash the cars and prepare to go to the track rockingham at 4:00 jr and I will already be their setting up the tents Chairs ect were we will having the cookout and car show 4:00till 6:00 then the racing will start.The food and drinks will countinue through out the evening:thup
                Sunday early meet up for a big breakfast and then we are open
                Every thing is located with in 10minute drive dyno and track
                The plans had changed a little bit since the original plans
                1st the date had to work around a lot of date request
                2nd the import show cancels last minute after a lot of call to the track a bike event is being held however they will be having a Test and tune all day for cars
                3rd the park returned my 200 dollar deposit because off an error on their part

because it is a holiday weekend.But with all the varialbles given we have a plan

So look forward to seeing thier
                http://forums.probetalk.com/showpost...1&postcount=10

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Ok awesome. Thanks!

Comment

thx andy
                    93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

Working...
                    X