Megasquirt help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Ball View Post
    ..... only four cylinders are firing, the AEM wideband is only reading full lean with the three --- on the display then bounces around and reboots.

I have chatted with Darren (king6fab), he suggests checking the voltage for each set of coils and cutting the distributor wire at the ECU.

The harness was build by Scott D.
    I had a very similar experience with a MSPnP2, using a king6FAB loom. Take a look at my fix on the following link which points at my Worklog on MX-3.com.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic...80304&start=99
    Eunos Presso HI-XS Special Edition, KLZE, KL47 IM+TB, MX6 LSD box OEM front s/bar, Outlaw IM+TB thermalbloks, lightened K801 fly, XTD Stage 3 clutch & cover balanced to f/wheel, mbolin tranny saver , walbro 255,short shifter, SRD shifter bushings- H&R Springs and Koni inserts, MSpeed engine mounts, SS brake and clutch lines, PRM CAI,Whiteline rear strut and swaybar, 7x17 Konig/Maxxim Fourteen rims, and stuff.

Comment

I had a similar issue with mine, one end of each of the 3 coils (1,3,5) were not firing. I switched ground sources for everything and it worked.
      Last edited by ChillinZX; December 8, 2016, 09:30 AM.
      2000 ZX2 w/ '95 Millenia KL swap, MSPNP (VAF delete, IAT mod, AEM Wideband, Coilpack), MFactory LSD w/ 3-4-5 gearset and 'Plate Mod' 626 trans, Aeromotive fuel system, custom DSS 500hp axles, AWR solid trans mounts, KLG4 IM, MX3 GS brake booster/master combo, GT35 turbo w/ custom 3" downpipe, Ford Racing ZX2 inverted coilovers, Cusco camber plates all around w/ Cusco strut tower bar, custom made traction bars to frame rails, and lots more.

Comment

B-Ball - Did you every get this issue resolved. I will be going down the same path here soon and am trying to do all of my research now. Thanks!
        2006 Evolution IX - Best ET: 8.92 // Best MPH: 166.85

Comment

Actually I have not got the issue resolved. Finally got the car out of storage and working on it again.
          I think it's an obsession!
          http://www.supermotors.net/registry/media/911982_1

Comment

Working...
          X