Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn thats crazy! hope he gets better soon!!!
    1995 PGT-T
    EBAY Turbo = 8 psi
    BUILT-BLOWN-
    Be back SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
      have you tried calling MBX? or are you tried to find out where your "shit" is?

nice thread title.

Bwahahaha nice.
      93 PGT - Installed: CAI, VIS CF Invader hood, OBX headers, Res. T.P., Borla Catback, Civic STS, Brembo X-drilled/slotted disks w/PBR ceramic, '01 626 rear sway bar, MX3 Flywheel, Enkei TBS11s w/Kumho Ecsta SPT's, F & R strut ties, 96+ Tails.
      MMX Winner: Best in Class Show Room

Comment

Originally posted by Staats View Post
        Bwahahaha nice.
        yea I have
        http://valid.canardpc.com/cache/banner/2653387.png

Comment

still nothing i was told it would be into well the mail has come and nothing im thinking it still have not been shipped i would not ordered any thing from them tell the get it togather

Comment

Originally posted by lthomas2g View Post
            still nothing i was told it would be into well the mail has come and nothing im thinking it still have not been shipped i would not ordered any thing from them tell the get it togather
            Wow it took a lot of effort to figure out what you said. Before you wish everyone dead maybe you should learn to type.
            Black 1997 Probe GT-ZE Turbo 5spd
            ACT 6 puck clutch kit, Lowered, No Cat, Black flowmaster with RActive black chrome tip

Comment

dude, shut up... you're a selfish self-centered retard and i hope karma doesn't bite you in the ass for that "i don't care if he's dead" comment... your car runs at least and you are healthy enough to get out and drive it. He was/maybe still is in the hospital and can't even drive his car... so what, you have to push your little track trip back a week or two... sure you have to wait a little while for an expensive part... but guess what, that $420 part he's selling you isn't gonna nearly cover his hospital bills, esp. if he doesn't have good insurance. have you noticed you keep getting bashed by everyone else on here... you think nobody else on here has no clue where you're at with your financial situation... but at least we're understanding that shit happens and things get pushed back... its a part of life, gain some maturity and realize that... you ignorant, mouth-breathing piece of monkey shit... (sorry crimson and dmark but my therapist told me it was good to start sharing my feelings =)...
              Josh_Rose formerly purestdragon

new ride - '91 Probe LX 3.0 5spd 139,000 miles white with blue interior. stock for now.
              '00 civic CX - gone

Comment

.......::cough: douche :cough:
                Last edited by dukes193; August 20, 2008, 07:57 PM.
                My '97 GTS in its prime
                New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
                2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

yes this I know we have talked to his wife and have tried to call them i really dont care if he is dead they said my shit would ship last week and it next he got sick on sunday when he said it would ship monday and now its the end of the week and nothing still
                  dude.....**** you, he's in the hospital with salmonella, which btw i've had that before and it is a bitch, and you;re more worried about your ****ing 420 dollar dual feed setup

get the **** off these boards and don't come back until your nuts have dropped
                  PhotoPOC(tm)
                  MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                  93' PGT not stock
                  91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Originally posted by man/plansPGT View Post
                    damn thats crazy! hope he gets better soon!!!
                    Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

Comment

lol well it more lies btw his out..still nothing found out it was not even shipped starday it was shipped monday ground and really what do i care about this dude its not like you have to care about someone or love someone to get what you order so what big deal he got sick its more about the lies then him been sick you all act like im talking about your mommy you cry so much

Comment

lol well it more lies btw his out..still nothing found out it was not even shipped starday it was shipped monday ground and really what do i care about this dude its not like you have to care about someone or love someone to get what you order so what big deal he got sick its more about the lies then him been sick you all act like im talking about your mommy you cry so much

Dude....you are worthless...Many of us have ordered from him and had no problems. Yea, sure it takes awhile sometimes but at least we got our parts and he did the best he could to get our parts out to us when he could. You are a careless selfish little shit and I hope your engine blows up after you get your part. Your selfishness will come back and bite your @$$ off and none of us here will give you any pity. Have a nice life ******* tard.
                        The Teal Beast!!!

Comment

You sir cannot type worth of shit.

That doesnt mean you shouldnt recieve your stuff in a timely fashion. Remember guys most of these Vendors are a Mom and Pops operation, hell even I sometimes lag, but at least you knew what was going on.
                          1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

We've witnessed an epic PT !
                            Fact: Truth has so much game..... He once talked Lucky out of all his charms!

Comment

I hope they ban you for being an ungrateful little bitch.

It's called caring. You should try it some day.

I bought something from eBay and the lady didn't ship it for a week after I paid for it because her father had died. You know what I did????? I told her sorry to hear that and you can just send it to me when you get back on your feet. Why did I do that????? Because if my father had died I wouldn't feel like doing shit either. I'm sorry that you'll be in jail in the next 4 years or so cause you'll do something extremely stupid cause you have ZERO respect for anyone else. Dumbass!!!!!!!!

And could you please learn to spell and type. It doesn't help when people already think you stupid.
                              Black 1997 Probe GT-ZE Turbo 5spd
                              ACT 6 puck clutch kit, Lowered, No Cat, Black flowmaster with RActive black chrome tip

Comment

ok, you are about a hair's width from me slapping your nuts with a two-week ban.

i suggest you take those comments elsewhere. i understand you may have a gripe with this particular vendor, but when things have been explained to you and you still come back with your acidic comments, you need a serious time out from the internet.

for that matter, you have some maturing to do as well.

TO EVERYONE ELSE:

stop feeding the troll, otherwise what i said will apply to you as well.
                                ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                                X