Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Private Message (PM) access is locked for post counts below 15.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Message (PM) access is locked for post counts below 15.

So I just noticed my PMs weren't being sent since my post count was less than 15... nice.

part of the process for new users. sorry.

i have noticed that you have been registered for 3 years. i would encourage you to be a more active member of the community.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

UGH! 15 posts...

Now I need 15 posts inorder to send a PM. I was PMing someone before with no problem.... jeez.

Who just put this into place & why????

Im @ 10 now....
      Dude! I'm a girL!

Comment

This really isn't the place to rant and bitch. and your a newbie

Comment

That really stinks, because even though Im new to the board sometimes people help by sending PMs. I was getting valuable info. I just didnt have anything to contribute to the forum JUST yet.

This really blows.

So i will just post to 15 cuz i really need to send someone a PM!

#11 now...

Just noticed u need 25 to even VIEW the for sale section. WOW
          Last edited by LivinTheDream; May 26, 2007, 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
          Dude! I'm a girL!

Comment

Thanks for giving me something to reply to. Actually this would be the place cuz its THE LOUNGE.
            Dude! I'm a girL!

Comment

Originally posted by LivinTheDream
              Thanks for giving me something to reply to. Actually this would be the place cuz its THE LOUNGE.
              no, it wouldn't be.

if you have an issue with a policy instituted on the board, you contact the administration or you post a question in the News and Support forum, you DO NOT post in any other forum about it.

and though you have less than 15 posts, you can send the admins a PM.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Probe Lounge description:
                Discussion about most everything Non Probe related goes here.

So since I wasnt talking about a car, and I wasnt looking for SUPPORT on the policy I posted my disdain in the lounge.

GOOD GRIEF.

Dude! I'm a girL!

Comment

You are seriously making a mountain of a moehill!
                  Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

I say relax and curve that attitude, there is no reason to get your undies in a wad. At the rate you are going you wont be making friends right quick.
                    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

So since I wasnt talking about a car, and I wasnt looking for SUPPORT on the policy I posted my disdain in the lounge.
                      good grief youself.

you were looking for SUPPORT. this is the NEWS and SUPPORT forum. THIS is where you post questions or comments like this if you feel that you're above sending a private message to the admins.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

That really stinks, because even though Im new to the board sometimes people help by sending PMs. I was getting valuable info. I just didnt have anything to contribute to the forum JUST yet.

This really blows.

So i will just post to 15 cuz i really need to send someone a PM!

#11 now...

Just noticed u need 25 to even VIEW the for sale section. WOW
                        if you really need a detailed explanation regarding why we've taken some of the steps we've taken, you really need to read some of the forum sticky threads and read the board FAQ.

that is the one fatal mistake that new users make when coming onto the board. they do not take the time to acquaint themselves with the board rules or why things happen the way they do on the board. they feel as if they're entitled to do what they want and any rules put in place that abridges their will, they become upset.

there is a reason why these limts have been put into effect. please take the time to find the answer by asking a board moderator or admin, or even by reading the FAQ.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

The Probe Lounge section is a good place to get some posts in.

It may seem that 15 posts is hard, but it really isn't. For the first 2 years I was on here or so I had less than 200 posts, and in the last 3-4 months, I have been more interactive and now look at my post count...

With the content of this forum, there is no need to create one word B.S. posts to increase count.

Thats my .02

Oh, and on a side note, don't get too intense on here (IE dramatic, hardcore, offensive, etc) because you may end up anailating yourself from some or all people on here. I think I myself have done that a bit.
                          Last edited by BePro; May 26, 2007, 10:31 PM.
                          My new Ride

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
                            i would encourage you to be a more active member of the community.

Well then, thanks for the motivation.

Comment

The lounge is ok for some people to get their post count up, but most of it is useless dribble....

Comment

Working...
                              X