X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For Sale / Wanted

nevermind this.
    If you really believe death leads to eternal bliss, then why do you wear a seatbelt?
    [96 Probe SE]

Comment

Need some parts, Can you help?

Originally posted by probius
      If anyone is interested in Probe parts, check out the Pickles Auctions site. They occasionally have Probes and are only 2 minutes from where I work. happy to look for bits if you want them.
      I am looking for a complete right hand drive dash and center console. Mine has bad sun damage and gashes in it. if you could help. I would greatly appreceate it. !

Comment

hey KCV6, are you willing to sell the ecu from the KLZE seperate? im in the USA liiking for either a kl31 or kl36 ecu. pm me a price and shipping quote to dallas texas post code 75248, cheers
        ~mark~

Comment

probius
          Last edited by probius; May 25, 2005, 08:47 PM. Reason: nlr
          As a matter of fact, I do know everything. What I choose to disclose is at my discretion.

Comment

probius
            Last edited by probius; May 25, 2005, 08:46 PM. Reason: nlr
            As a matter of fact, I do know everything. What I choose to disclose is at my discretion.

Comment

probius
              Last edited by probius; May 25, 2005, 08:45 PM. Reason: nlr

Comment

so $600 for 2 taillights?

Comment

probius
                  Last edited by probius; May 25, 2005, 08:44 PM. Reason: nlr

Comment

Originally posted by SilverPGT-R
                    so $600 for 2 taillights?
                    Don't forget that's $600 Australian.

Comment

$424.26 in US dollars
                      $564.89 in CA dollars

PS. To all the folks in the US and CA that wanted these tails, that price for the pair is cheap in contrast to AU Ford dealers price if I recall correctly
                      (93 PGT 243K)(2007 MAZDASPEED 6 47K)(2004 MAZDA 6S 107K)(04 MPV 155K)(04 MPV 156K)(07 M45 66K)(12 NV2500 5.6 6K)
                      You feel flattered someone wants to be like you.
                      You feel pissed off they are trying to copy you.
                      You feel grateful when you realize just how dumb they trully are

Comment

So is it possible to go to a Ford dealership in Canada and order these tail lights based on the Australian part numbers? Or would I have to order it directly from a Ford dealership in Australia?

Comment

PROBE FOR SALE:
                          1994 Probe, white, automatic, all the usual extras........ this car is in very good condition and has 160 000 km on the clock, the motor and gear box have just been replaced in the last 6 months so everything runs as good as new.
                          I am selling the car for $7000 to try and make a quick sale and am open to any inspections. If any one would like more information please e-mail me on sch73_@hotmail.com
                          I am in Sunnybank Qld and can also be contacted on 0402 293 488

Comment

hi all, i'm looking for a 16v emblem for the rear bumper. anyone have one?
                            EDIT: oh yea, i can pay with paypal.
                            Last edited by ZZRedPSE1996; September 21, 2004, 05:51 PM.
                            --ZZ
                            CarDomain Site 1996 Probe SE

Comment

Originally posted by ZZRedPSE1996
                              hi all, i'm looking for a 16v emblem for the rear bumper. anyone have one?
                              EDIT: oh yea, i can pay with paypal.
                              Sorry bud no 16V in Australia we only have the 24V aka GT
                              How much can a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood!

Comment

wanted KLZE cams and IM

Whats the best way to find these.

Comment

Working...
                                X