Clear All

• Our transmission(G25M-R) in .PDF :)

click here
    enjoy
    96PGTZE~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
    FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
    PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE

sticky!!!!!!
    2000 F-150 33x12.50x17's Pro Comp Exteme At's, cold air intake, 4:10's, programmer
    1994 PGT- just average stuff KLZE with colt turbo cams,some odds and ends for better oiling and cooling,fidanza flywheel, stage 5 dxd clutch,3 in. exhaust,awr mounts(88),turbo and MS with coil pack oh and a fuel pump somewhere in that tank time for some fun

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Win of Bibilical Proportion.

For you lucky PAR guys.
        PhotoPOC(tm)
        MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
        93' PGT not stock
        91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

WOW, would you be able to disclose the source of this document. If we were to find documents of this detail for the rest of the drive train.
          Posed by jicks = I'm either hungry or horny, so If you see me without a boner, make me a sandwhich.

Comment

Awesome post!!
            1996 PGT-T...SOLD
            N20 is like a beautiful women with an STD: you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

Comment

daddy like
              Thats what she said..........

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2361618

Comment

Wait a tick, so the same 5speed in the Probe/mx6 is also the same as in the 01-03.5 Protege 5's?

03.5 Protege 5 ZE Swap coming very very soon
                02 MPV big dad pimp edition with baby seat mod.
                http://images.geekazoids.net/sig_copy9.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin View Post
                  Wait a tick, so the same 5speed in the Probe/mx6 is also the same as in the 01-03.5 Protege 5's?
                  You will notice that the G25M-R transmission is for the 01-03 626 transmission. The Protege 5 is different.

Comment

awesome.... this will help me if i ever try to install a MSP LSD !
                    94' PGT klde MTX
                    94' Mx3 klde MTX
                    94' Mx3 k8de MTX
                    93' Festiva B3 MTX

Comment

Stickey/archive Someone Please.
                      94 PGT -T, Used to be quick

94 Black PGT, KLZE, spun bearing, Likely parts car for life

Comment

Saving to a top secret secure location when I get home from work...
                        Jim K.
                        :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

I thought that the V6 Probe's transmission is actually the "G5M".

The link you posted is for the '01+ 626. But then there is info like this?

Currently buying all my parts for my future part-out thread...https://forums.probetalk.com/core/im.../icon_look.gif
                          STEVE B
                          1993 Probe GT
                          2016 Mustang

Comment

I would like to propose a thought....
                            My friend is a HUGE fan of the Taraus SHO and the Contour SVT. He has been helping me with my project MX6 (24v PGT 2.5 Motor) after working on this car with me he brought something to my attention. The SHO trans will bold up to our motors. He actually thinks they are one in the same. They have two SHO's (2nd gen), a super coup, two Ranger trucks (one has a super coup motor), a first gen SVT contour and a 60's model T-bird...
                            He does all his own work and knows these cars but I just wanted to see what you guys thought about this. He has suggested installing a Quaife LS. I like the idea

Comment

Originally posted by simply6foot2 View Post
                              The SHO trans will bold up to our motors. He actually thinks they are one in the same. but I just wanted to see what you guys thought about this.
                              So after reading this lone post from this tall bastard, I wonder how much of it was a drunken post? If he's saying that his SHo bud is saying that it will bold up to a KL then why did he want our input. Hmm.
                              1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                              1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                              2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                              2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                              1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Working...
                              X