This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperSquid View Post
    you need the exhaust cam...I have plenty of those laying around here.

I also have a set of ZE cams (actually...I'll have 2 sets when I throw the ZE into my car) for sale for $150.
    Thanks SuperSquid. Now I know exactly which cam i need. However cash flow is VERY limited right which is why I am trying to make a deal with JDogg for a trade. However Squidy how much would sell me an exh cam for if JDogg cant find one?
    Last edited by Frankie; November 22, 2011, 06:15 PM.
    '95PGT-T / KFZE 2.0 V6, Fidanza FW, CM Stg 1, T4 Turbo @ 6psi Non IC, MSnS V3, RR Racing Mounts, Dropzone Springs, Gauge Pillar w/Autometer C2's

Supermotors Profile
    Cardomain Profile

Comment

I'd probably just give you a DE exhaust cam....

I also have a complete '93 stock engine with 130k on it that has the cleanest heads under the valve covers you'll probably ever see that I need to sell.
      '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
      '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
      '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Okay, transmission and MTX harness for my heads, and you have a deal. I should be over there very soon, like possibly this weekend.

I'll poke around tomorrow morning and see if I have that cam. I used to have two sets.

Just making sure, this is the ECU harness?
        PhotoPOC(tm)
        MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
        93' PGT not stock
        91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Originally posted by j-dogg View Post
          Okay, transmission and MTX harness for my heads, and you have a deal. I should be over there very soon, like possibly this weekend.

I'll poke around tomorrow morning and see if I have that cam. I used to have two sets.

Just making sure, this is the ECU harness?
          Yes it is the ECU harness. I will take it out today to make sure its intact and take a pic. Send me a PM with ur email and I will send pics of both harness and tranny.
          '95PGT-T / KFZE 2.0 V6, Fidanza FW, CM Stg 1, T4 Turbo @ 6psi Non IC, MSnS V3, RR Racing Mounts, Dropzone Springs, Gauge Pillar w/Autometer C2's

Supermotors Profile
          Cardomain Profile

Comment

Was good meeting you, my base fared pretty well. not too much oil in the carpet. whoops. Lol

and it begins. doing the harness first so I can get it running then the transmission. Going to be an interesting month.
            PhotoPOC(tm)
            93' PGT not stock
            91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

jdm 1 piece mx6 2nd gen headlights.
              trade for a set of fd's no tires....or blown ksport coils
              DORI DORI
              私は前輪駆動馬鹿が嫌い

Comment

Originally posted by j-dogg View Post
                Was good meeting you, my base fared pretty well. not too much oil in the carpet. whoops. Lol
                Likewise. Post some pics of the GT when you get'er done.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Originally posted by markstheman365 View Post
                jdm 1 piece mx6 2nd gen headlights.
                trade for a set of fd's no tires....or blown ksport coils
                Please excuse the ignorance, but what are fd's? I assume wheels, but what type?

Supermotors Profile
                Cardomain Profile

Comment

3rd gen rx7 wheels.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                  HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                  Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                  As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

aah. Ok thx

Supermotors Profile
                    Cardomain Profile

Comment

hello, I'm looking for a probe but i guess I don't have enough post's to look at the for sale. I owned a 94 probe gt 5 or so years ago and I ended up getting rid of it bc I needed money for school. Long story short I'm looking to get back into one.

Comment

anyone got a set of probe wheels? anything really that's 5x114.3, WITH TIRES. doesnt matter what condition tires are in. it's just for rolling around a body. cheaper the better. post them up please. thanks.
                        NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

I got a spare.....actually...there's a pile of wheels with rubber on them in my back yard that will hold air....come by and pick some up.
                          '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                          '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs

Comment

If you're still here in Melbourne I'm sure I have the set off my base that I pulled off when I put my swirls on. They're 5 x 114.3 but they are also 185/14's or something ridiculous.

Perfect if you're just rolling it around in a shop or something.
                            PhotoPOC(tm)
                            93' PGT not stock
                            91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

WTB: KLDE or KLG4 motor, perfectly running with good compression in all cyl.

Comment

I have a nice 135k mile clean stock KLDE from a 93 sitting in my driveway. $300.

Comment

Working...
                                X