PRD Floor Mat Keepers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probesport
    Thats odd, My 93, 94 and 97 did not have them, my neighbors 95 didnt have one. I can;t remember every workong on car with one. I also, cant find it in teh parts breakdown for 95, 6 or 7. Maybe it was a dealer option? I want to see a factory one, anyone have pics?
    I know it's an old post, but I think it was factory. It was rubber banded to my child saftey restraints when I bought the car. It wasnt for a few years till I checked out an mx6 when I relized what it was for.

I'd be intrested in one also though....
    93 gt
    95 tbird sc
    2010 focus ses

Comment

I have a BUTT LOAD of the originals. They came on the MX6/626 and the probe was prepped for them. Every time I go to to the junkyard I find them like candy and take them for some reason, lol.
      SOLD 94GT -18" Verde Kaos wheels || M62 clutched S/C || KLZE 2.7 liter stroked Cryo'd crank || Crower rods || CP pistons(10:1) || ported ZE heads || PRM filer || Pacesetter headers 2.5 cat || clutch master stage 3 kit || MX3 flywheel || Mike Seli CPU || R1 coilovers || Sensei bodykit || 67mm TB || Walbro 255 ||

Comment

Originally posted by ND4SPD_PGT
        I have a BUTT LOAD of the originals. They came on the MX6/626 and the probe was prepped for them. Every time I go to to the junkyard I find them like candy and take them for some reason, lol.
        Looken to sell a DS one?
        '93 Rio Red PGT - Dead and in the garage
        '93 Silver PGT - Temperamental and heavily modified
        '07 Black A4 - A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Probesport View Post
          I think something similar was slated for production from the factory but never made it - most likely due to saving a buck.
          FALSE
          I have one from the factory. I will try to get pics later today.
          as stated in thread they came on the mazdaz but I'm pretty sure mine is from
          2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
          2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

I have them from factory as well!
            -Hayden
            Slammed GTS
            Clutched M62 - Walbro 255hp - 550cc Injectors - Methanol Injection - Megasquirt - Gutted DE IM - Aasco Lightweight Flywheel - CM Stage 3 Clutch - OBX Headers - Highflow Cat - 2.25" Catback - Traction Bars - Poly Engine Mounts - Ksport Coilovers
            Supercharged From Down Under!

Comment

Are these available still? I am in desperate need of one.
              Tim

98 BMW Z3 2.8

Comment

i have a brand new one sitting around thats never been installed.
                PaTricK
                ~ 92 PGT, 97 KL MTX 626, 05 Mazda6, 13 Mazda CX9, 09 Kia Sportage 4x4 v6 ~

Comment

Originally posted by natecade1 View Post
                  FALSE
                  I have one from the factory. I will try to get pics later today.
                  as stated in thread they came on the mazdaz but I'm pretty sure mine is from
                  Yeah mine came in a ford box.. .. I wonder if some of the ford dealers didnt know what to do with them and though they had something to do with the child restraints so rather than installing the restraint they just threw all of it it in the glove box?? Another thought is maybe they came with the sport seat and the 6 way power package
                  93 gt
                  95 tbird sc
                  2010 focus ses

Comment

Working...
                  X