X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you have any scoote hoods or rim and tire packages

Comment

Moblin5:

Do you still have those DE/ZE intake gaskets?

L

Comment

Originally posted by jwalkergt View Post
        do you have any scoote hoods or rim and tire packages
        since limitup revived the thread, i'm gonna post and say Yes, Matt has an entire stock of scoote hoods AND wheel/tire packages. every brand and model that has been made as a matter of fact

95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
        Built, Not Bought.
        No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

Originally posted by polarexpress17 View Post
          Yes, Matt has an entire stock of scoote hoods AND wheel/tire packages. every brand and model that has been made as a matter of fact
          Quoted for TROOF!
          tehbrookzorz - 1985 Celica, KL, Turbo, Miata trans, Supra LSD

Comment

Originally posted by polarexpress17 View Post
            since limitup revived the thread, i'm gonna post and say Yes, Matt has an entire stock of scoote hoods AND wheel/tire packages. every brand and model that has been made as a matter of fact

Well, Hell I don't know...I just remember shooting a PM at him a year ago about motor mounts and he never replied.

Comment

my post wasn't directed at you, it was intended for the post above yours
              95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
              Built, Not Bought.
              No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

Originally posted by limitup View Post
                Well, Hell I don't know...I just remember shooting a PM at him a year ago about motor mounts and he never replied.
                Gaskets I have! Post or shoot me a PM with what your looking for.

Hoods, wheels/tires...nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbolin5 View Post

Wow! I didn't expect this---lol. I will PM you when I get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbolin5 View Post

I gave you a PM with a couple of questions too. Can you let everybody here know how much you want for your intake manifold gaskets and shipping if you can.

My hunch is that your gaskets will work better than the gaskets supplied by Outlaw Engineering gaskets (just paper) in the Pheno spacer kit.. Your gaskets seem to be more pliable according to what you wrote. If this is the case, then your intake manifold gaskets SHOULD seal better than OEM or the paper gaskets supplied for the Pheno kit...and therefore no spay sealant is needed. Am I on the right track? I am still waiting for an e-mail from Outlaw Engineering regarding the use of Permatex copper spray sealant use with their Phenos. I just don't feel comfortable with thin paper IM gaskets with no sealant. Thanx for your response.
                    Last edited by limitup; January 6, 2011, 07:59 PM.

Comment

i want big brake and trans saver!!!

Comment

Well, it has been two weeks and no reply in thread or PM...I give up on this guy.

Comment

I asked about some solid motor mounts a long time ago but didn't get a response. If u (mbolin5) have any pm me ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          93 mx6 everything from the probe and more.
                          http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps77ec3fc9.jpg
                          95pgt-t 14sec @ 111mph crushed
                          http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...916_001048.jpg
                          95se stock R.I.P. 10/16/08

Comment

Working...
                          X