Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Rules For F/s And Wtb. Read This, Know This, Use This.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rules For F/s And Wtb. Read This, Know This, Use This.

Ok, since there seems to be a lack of following the rules AGAIN, we're going to make this simple.

There will be ONE F/S and ONE WTB thread for EVERY MONTH.

You may post your items for sale there ONCE, AND ONLY ONCE.

NO ONE WILL MAKE ANY REPLIES, POST ANY QUESTIONS, OR MAKE ANY COMMUNICATION BETWEEN POTENTIAL BUYERS AND POTENTIAL SELLERS.

ALL communication will be done via private message or the many other forms of communication available at the click of a mouse here on PT.

ALL current threads will be CLOSED and DELETED.

YOU MUST LIST YOUR ITEMS AGAIN IN THE NEW THREADS.

Lastly, even if you are GIVING parts away, those items still belong in the monthly F/S thread.

If anyone fails to follow these new rules, your posts will be deleted without warning. Continued violations will result in the loss of your PRIVELAGE to post F/S and WTB threads here in the Ohio Probes forum.

Any questions should be directed to me or Dan via PM.
    Last edited by Pat_SOPOC; April 27, 2008, 07:20 AM.
    Pat
    Dude. I'm old. Give me a break.

We seem to be having yet ANOTHER problem following the rules.

So, we have instituted a 3 strike rule.

You post F/S or WTB threads incorrectly, you reply in any of the threads, one strike for every instance.

3 strikes, you can't post F/S or WTB threads in the Ohio Probes forum.

If you don't like it, too bad. If you don't agree with these rules, TOO BAD.

We keep things organized for YOUR BENEFIT. It isn't a power trip. It isn't to be mean. It isn't even because you smell funny! IT IS TO GIVE EVERYONE THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF EXPOSURE FOR THE ITEMS YOU WISH TO SELL OR WISH TO BUY.

Also, if you thread gets altered, and you don't agree, PLEASE PM Dan or Myself. We'll look into it. But, a little hint, guys and gals, if you behave in a, ahem, less than civilized manner, all PM's will be forwarded on to the admin staff for their review.

I'm trying to be nice, I really am. JUST READ THE RULES!
    Pat

Comment

ALSO, the same rules apply here that do in the Corner Store.

YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 25 PRODUCTIVE POSTS ON PT BEFORE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SELL HERE.
      Pat

Comment

Working...
      X