No announcement yet.

You know you're doing it right when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure the ones during power hour were 50/50....since I was doing the pouring of the redbull...and I brought the shot cups.
    '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
    '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
    '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSquid
      I'm pretty sure the ones during power hour were 50/50....since I was doing the pouring of the redbull...and I brought the shot cups.

I was 8-10 shots into it by that point so you're probably right
      www.MyrtleMadness.net

Comment

how bout we got room service of jagerbombs. How does that happen?!?!?!?!
        Matt Knudsen
        2010 Colorado 5.3L V8
        2009 Yamaha R6r

Comment

It happens cause someone loves you....such as Red Hot Babe.
          '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
          '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs

Comment

I'm so emo.

Comment

You just wish you were emo!
              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
              2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC
              1990 Probe LX 3.0 V6 -SOLD
              1999 Dodge Neon R/T with goodies - SOLD FPOC Miss November 2004
              MMV, MMVI, MMVII, MMX, MAS2k3

Comment

Whats sad is I couldn't even quote my picture because I have less than 15 posts. It's been a long long time for most of you but you can't have links to outside websites if your a noob w/ less than 15 posts.

Comment

where did this occur, hordo's?
                  1993 Ford Probe GT - KLDE + N2O
                  228 whp 241 wtq - 2340 lb race weight
                  ATX - 13.44@105.1 MTX - 13.35@106.1

Comment

Mike: Yes, sir.

GTI Chris: Get postin'!
                    Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

You know your doing it rigt when you return to Myrtle the weekend after MMX to party at the House of Blues with three days grace
                      MMX BEST ROLLIN WERCK
                      1991 accord wagon..20's, ear bleeding system..storm trooper style /08 CRV black/tan sunroof...stock /1965 thunderbird landau/

Comment

Last night I saw a band that I saw perform after 3 days grace....breaking benjamin. Who was opening for Nickelback at the time.

Comment

**** Nickelback.
                          Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

Originally posted by HowLeTT
                            where did this occur, hordo's?
                            Shelby was in the back drinking straight Everclear with the turtles. She misses you.

-Sabrina
                            www.MyrtleMadness.net

Comment

Originally posted by Domino81
                              **** Nickelback.
                              Id rather listen to a screwdriver being shoved into my ear

1993 Mazda MX6 LS-T~ Stock
                              1991 Honda CRX SI ~ Not stock
                              2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs ~ The tank
                              2009 Honda Ruckus ~ 49cc's of fury!

Comment

Originally posted by diablovt6o
                                Id rather listen to a screwdriver being shoved into my ear
                                That makes a sound?
                                Ross Evilsizor
                                92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
                                Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X