No announcement yet.

On the way to Flyrtle I broke.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I miss that at island jacks? That could have made me crack a smile if I saw that in person Saturday night
    ///M-POC
    SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
    MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
    MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

Ya, that guy was the highlight of the weekend. By the end of the song the whole place had stopped what they were doing to watch him do his thing.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
      HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
      Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
      As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

thats cool. i love when people just let loose and have fun
        black 94 probe gt-on 5lbs boost - t3/t4 50trim dynoed at 210hp & 194 tq on fmu

Comment

Since that was uploaded from a while ago, apparently that guy does that every week. If I could get the version I recorded uploaded I think you all would get a laugh out of the crowd.
          '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
          '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
          '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

On the way home my ze dizzy broke in half and I went thru 3 hei modules.....but some how we made it to va in 12.5hrs
            Last edited by siknin; September 27, 2010, 11:01 PM.
            2g probe ze

Comment

Originally posted by siknin View Post
              On the way home my ze dizzy broke in half and I went thru 3 hei modules.....but some how we made it to va in 12.5hrs
              It was not epic. But the drive time was most epic

LOL I need to stop
              95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
              Built, Not Bought.
              No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

Originally posted by polarexpress17 View Post
                It was not epic. But the drive time was most epic

LOL I need to stop

Your epic-epicness was making me epicly laugh my butt off by biblical proportions! Haha....totally done now
                '07 Corvette LS2 with a 6-speed 12.8 @114 with 500 tread wear runflat tires (RIP)
                Another '07 Corvette with a 6-speed and Mag Ride (No passes made yet)
                '95 Probe GT-ZE project car, 15.402 @90.18mph with a 2.3 60ft and broken timing belt......
                '96 Probe GT daily driver, 100% stock....for now

Comment

Originally posted by siknin View Post
                  lower the dwell.
                  I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
                  92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

Old man sings lollipop...good stuff. I got a good laugh out of it. I have a video of it as well.
                    John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
                    '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
                    '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
                    '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

Originally posted by GoodGuy30 View Post
                      Your epic-epicness was making me epicly laugh my butt off by biblical proportions! Haha....totally done now
                      Except or the EPIC water puddle I just drove through that covered the east/south bound lanes of 436. It was biblically deep in the right lane.
                      '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                      '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                      '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

some guy's miata was on fire on the baltimore beltway, stop and go traffic.

so i took a shortcut

there was also an epic failboat that was being towed by a tauras wagon that was sideways across I-95 in northern FL

this was not a good trip for NEPO, which makes me sort of glad that i did not bring my car. Everyone had issues with their cars (except me lol) just glad everybody made it home safe
                        Last edited by polarexpress17; September 28, 2010, 02:00 PM.
                        95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                        Built, Not Bought.
                        No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

I broke traction in 4th gear while doing 120. SCARY!
                          -J-Rod-
                          301whp 293wtq 9.5psi 14 degrees back under the knife (high compression & spray)
                          93 PGT-T
                          96 PGT Reacquired, Revived, and Resold
                          08 Mazdaspeed 3 Allwheel drive 5857..Blah blah blah

Comment

I locked the tranny at 65mph and towed the PGT home still made it to Flyrtle tho

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...T/1a910870.jpg
                            http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...t=3202ea04.mp4
                            Last edited by RigsPGT; September 28, 2010, 02:47 PM.
                            Rio Red 94PGT, Turbo T360trim,T3T4E 50 trim,T3T4E57 trim Parted out!
                            1998 Volvo S70, The Brick
                            1999 Red Volvo S70 T5 The Red Devil, modded
                            1998 Black V70R AWD, The Waggo with mods

Comment

Originally posted by RigsPGT View Post
                              I locked the tranny at 65mph and towed the PGT home still made it to Flyrtle tho

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...T/1a910870.jpg
                              http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...t=3202ea04.mp4

Glad you made it home, good to see you again.
                              Adam Kirkpatrick
                              1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
                              2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
                              1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

Originally posted by RigsPGT View Post
                                That's dedication!!!!!! I couldn't believe you still made it after all that. And there was even time to dyno your friends MSP.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                                HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                                Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                                As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Working...
                                X