No announcement yet.

2.5L KL Colt cam bulk buy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the wear on the cams affect the grind, or does it reset them? mine have run 185k miles...
    Mazda 626 GT - 2.5 V6 - KL31
    Mazda RX-7 FD - EU spec

Comment

they grind the cam lobes, but not the journals, so those need to be within specs!
      MX-6 DE-T // Parting out...

Comment

well hopefully income tax comes in before then, but i doubt that. if not i am once again SOL on the bulk buy pricing
        95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
        Built, Not Bought.
        No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

how does this bulk buy work? am really interested in turbo grind spec.

Comment

Originally posted by chiquito1228 View Post
            how does this bulk buy work? am really interested in turbo grind spec.
            read the first post, its step by step instructions.
            93 silver PGT-T----> Turbo parted. Car sold as of 5/4/12

2009 Mazdaspeed3 GT--> Metro grey metallic, SRI, short shift plate.

Comment

would there be any way to get this BB extended to the end of march? I'm sure there are more people who would buy a set with income tax. I don't think mine will be in before the end of February and i would really like to get a set of the tri flows but won't be able to until income tax
              95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
              Built, Not Bought.

Comment

We get our w2s in like a week. Why would you need that long? Are they planning on with-holding state tax again?

Comment

i hope i can jump on this as well. End of march would be awesome if it is at all possible
                  My '97 GTS in its prime
                  New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
                  2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

Rack up the CC's boys, pay it off with the income tax, if all else fails wait till dec21/12 and dont worry.

Colts great to deal with I was in on the last BB or the one before, cams looked, and perform well.
                    94 PGT -T, Used to be quick

94 Black PGT, KLZE, spun bearing, Likely parts car for life

Comment

Problem on my part is that no banks or anyone except Western union offers anything like the payment methods needed We barely even use cash over here anymore :S
                      Mazda 626 GT - 2.5 V6 - KL31
                      Mazda RX-7 FD - EU spec

Comment

^ email colt cams and see if there is another way they would probably work something out with you
                        95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
                        94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
                        93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
                        97&94&93 PGT gone
                        DALE

Comment

Originally posted by Elli View Post
                          We get our w2s in like a week. Why would you need that long? Are they planning on with-holding state tax again?
                          i have W2s coming from 3 different employers, by the time they get here, i get them done, then the IRS has to do their thing, and i have no credit and therefore no credit card
                          95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                          Built, Not Bought.

Comment

Is there any difference in the cams from say a mid to late model 626 or later model PGT from a 94 GT?

Comment

look on their web site
                              95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
                              94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
                              93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
                              97&94&93 PGT gone
                              DALE

Comment

I'm on the opposite end of y'all pushing for more time. I move at the end of march and all my resources are here

Comment

Working...
                                X