Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > General > Kill Stories

Kill Stories Hear all about The Fast and The Fictitious in this forum!

Old February 22nd, 2016, 09:12 AM   #1
dammitcam
Donating User

Iroc body style Fbody vs the wittle pwobe

The woman and I were cruising in the ol' PGT on the highway and next thing I know some old guy with a mohawk and a sleeveless t shirt comes flying up past me in this faded murica red fbody. The Probe has 218* colt cams, eGay headers, GReddy SP1, Tein Coilovers, PA front strut brace, Millenia MAF/OBDII swap, PRD STS, ZE straight neck, Wally 255, and an ACT 6 puck (from what I was told).. anyway this shitbox goes flying past me and this guy thinks he is hot sh*t because he cut me off swerving through cars. So naturally I get on it and was surprised how slow the thing was. I flew up next to him and sandbagged the hell out of it then romped back on it and slowed down and got behind him to get off on my exit. Well out of curiosity I pulled up next to him in the parking lot of Family Dollar. He gets out and walked up and said "that thing is pretty quick for a ricer." I get out, he pops his hood and there sits a cam'd SBC just rebuilt, had gears in the rear end, headers, exhaust, intake manifold, etc. and I pop my hood and he had the funniest look on his face like "this ford gots a Mazda engine" look.
1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp
dammitcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2016, 04:23 PM   #2
ChillinZX

Typical redneck throwing parts together to make it look and sound nice, but no fuel tuning so obviously it won't perform the way it could. Just pull one of his spark plugs out, look at it, and laugh.
2000 ZX2 w/ '95 Millenia KL swap, MSPNP (VAF delete, IAT mod, AEM Wideband, Coilpack), MFactory LSD and 'Plate Mod' 626 trans, Aeromotive fuel system, custom DSS 500hp axles, AWR solid trans mounts, KLG4 IM, MX3 GS brake booster/master combo, ebay headers, ebay CAI system, Ford Racing ZX2 inverted coilovers, Cusco camber plates all around, custom made traction bars mounted to frame rails, body kit, 2 tone paint, etc...
ChillinZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2016, 10:12 PM   #3
BLUEnoEQ
Turbo Member

Ha ha, I used to have one of those, 92 RS with 305 TBI 4 speed auto. It looked great, and mean, but it was nothing special.

BLUEnoEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2016, 06:03 AM   #4
dammitcam
Donating User

I can't even count how many idiots in Mustangs, Camaros, Firebirds, and all other domestic cars.. hell even DSMs that have tried to race me then make us some stupid excuse or have some idiotic look on their face when they get walked... messing around with a friend of mine who had a terminator we did a dig and I beat him only because he couldn't stop spinning out of the hole haha
1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck
, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come

Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp
dammitcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2016, 08:51 PM   #5
crazyprobe
Juiced Member

i remember this one iroc with a 454 (could be wrong) and it ran low13s-high 12s at the track the day i ran my 13.5-13.8s . this one night our paths crossed and he seemed to have had a hard on for racing my poor little probe. he was so confident and really wanted to show off what his car could do to his 2 fat passengers. Since that track day i had fixed my bottle warmer since and swapped the stock chrome swirlies for some 13lbs rx7 rims, plus at the track he would strip his car down to nothing and this night he was back at stock weight and he also had 2 fat bastards in the car with him. So i gave him a little quickie... long story short he pulled ahead off the line like most cars did and i reeled him in quickly and slingshotted past him in the 2-3 shift i even shut it down early at the top of 3rd and it took what felt like a whole second before he flew past me.. the funniest part was the rest of the night he had his hood up trying to figure out what was wrong with his car. I didn't bother telling him that his buddies where probably the reason he was so slow that night..

Last edited by crazyprobe; May 9th, 2017 at 11:40 PM.
crazyprobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2016, 12:38 PM   #6
P1P
Turbo Member

iroc from the factory only made about 210hp and ran 14.5 1/4mile lol
P1P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2016, 02:30 PM   #7
crazyprobe
Juiced Member

I'm surprised they even ran 14.5 stock
Old April 15th, 2016, 03:38 PM   #8
Mr Man
Five Star Member

those iroc were badass. too bad here in CA you could not get 5-speed with 350

Mr Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2016, 09:56 AM   #9
BLUEnoEQ
Turbo Member

I don't think you could get a 5 speed with a 350 anywhere, only the 305. You'd have to go aftermarket or t-56 if you wanted a mtx 350 or 383 and you wanted it to last. Still wouldn't shift as slick as a PGT.

BLUEnoEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2016, 09:16 AM   #10
j-dogg
/p/hotoPOC

Location: pwning the crap out of supersquid in Unreal Tournament
I walked one of those IROCs with a 350 on a PGT with a bolt-on DE and three bicycles hanging out of the hatch.

They're dogs

2016 Freightliner Cascadia Evolution 380hp 1700ft.lb.
j-dogg is offline   Reply With Quote