Need a fuel pump relay Denso 056700 8520

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a fuel pump relay Denso 056700 8520

I need a fuel pump relay for my '89 LX 2.2 . I haven't been able to find a new or used one searching online. I searched using the info in the title. Any suggestions?

Does anyone know what other models would have the same relay?
    Should I be posting in another part of Probetalk?

Any help would be appreciated.

Brady
    '89 Ford Probe LX, 2.2 nonturbo, 5 speed
    No wonder my car broke down; the mechanic put BREAK FLUID in it!

Rock Auto lists two replacements:
    Airtex 1R1010 $42
    Std. Motor Products RY194 $44

Comment

there is a 1990 probe with the V6 in the junk yard where I live, send me a pic of the relay and its location and I will grab it for you and ship it to you for $20
      93 PGT- street/track build KLZE, All Go no show! Cracked block repairs in progress.
      95 PGT- Daily Driver KLDE, body kit, 18in rims, cai, dual exhaust, plugs and wires.
      96 PGT- Turbo Project KLZE, will be both Show AND GO!
      1998 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD Street/Strip project. if you wanna know whats under the hood come and find out!

Comment

Originally posted by illcool View Post
        there is a 1990 probe with the V6 in the junk yard where I live, send me a pic of the relay and its location and I will grab it for you and ship it to you for $20
        Sorry for not getting back to you. I hadn't checked back after I reported that I thought that I had found one at RockAuto. Turned out it wasn't the right one. Someone on another forum told me that a AIRTEX/WELLS 1R1524 was the right one. I got one and it looks like the right one. That didn't solve the problem, so I am still chasing electrical gremlins.

Thanks for the offer.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X