you welcome

but you know he could be trying to build a power ranger megazoid lol

and bring tommy the green ranger back lol

Comment

Originally posted by P1P View Post
        you welcome

but you know he could be trying to build a power ranger megazoid lol

and bring tommy the green ranger back lol
        Just stocking up for winter. According to my talking goat, its supposed to be bad this year.
        I've Been Probed.

Comment

Originally posted by branscoset View Post
          I have 5 or 6 in my backyard right now.
          You sir are accomplishing what I have failed at.
          Keep up the good work!!
          DRIVE IT LIKE YOU BUILT IT!!
          94 Probe GT..no engine!

96 Probe GT now with full-forged KLZE ..8psi untuned and buck wildCarDomain page

Comment

Also still got my 97 GT bought from the first owner back in 2005.
            Far from stock tho..
            *97-PGT-2.5-V6*20x9J XXR 526*Custom Kitted*Custom Paint*Custom Quad Angel Eye Lights*Custom Dual Exhaust*Custom Enginebay*Custom Interior*Custom ICE*AccuAir-FBSS AirRide*K-sport Air-Coilovers*K-Sport BBK*Carbon Fiber*Lambo-Doors*

Comment

I am so happy that we still have a group of Probe owner here. A few years ago, I got a set of body kit for my 93 probe. I am questing should I install the body kit or keep the original probe body style in place. Any option?
              Fan

Comment

I have a 95 PGT that had a body kit on it, in my opinion they do not fit well and after some period of time some kind of issues probably will arise. I am putting mine back to stock and after more time lapses and less of these cars are seen around the stock look is becoming even more appealing to me. This is my opinion on it however. Looking to grab another one since the body kit and paint kind of ended up being a big speed bump getting my car back to a clean stock car again.

It is awesome that this group is still here! Good people and good info.
                1995 Probe GT - N2O Ingested, CM 3, fidanza, headers, exhaust, CAI, MS, kenwood sound
                2010 Ram 1500 4x4 - Daily Driver
                99 Mustang V6 stock inherited not sure what the plan is

Comment

Originally posted by Level 9 View Post
                  I have a 95 PGT that had a body kit on it, in my opinion they do not fit well and after some period of time some kind of issues probably will arise. I am putting mine back to stock and after more time lapses and less of these cars are seen around the stock look is becoming even more appealing to me. This is my opinion on it however. Looking to grab another one since the body kit and paint kind of ended up being a big speed bump getting my car back to a clean stock car again.

It is awesome that this group is still here! Good people and good info.
                  Yes, I agree!
                  Fan

Comment

Sold my 96 GT and 91 GL turbo 10 years ago. Although I’m considering purchasing another 96 GT, too bad I haven’t found one Locally with a manual trans.
                    91 Rio Red PGL SOLD
                    Custom Cold Air Intake First Gen Style
                    Clear Corner Writeup
                    96 White PGT

Comment

Still have my 1995 GT so fun to drive!

Comment

I still drive mine twice a week and do the very occasional track day.
                        PIC
                        Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
                        Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
                        Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

1993 GT here, just had a KLZE installed to replace a hydrolocked DE and had to bypass the clutch switch today so it could start again

Comment

I've got a 94 PGT, and I'm looking to get a 93 in a few months.

Comment

1993 PGT DE 5SPD
                              1993 PGT Built DE/Turbo
                              1994 PGT DE Auto
                              1996 PGT DE 5 SPD

Just got rid of 2 donor PGTs recently

Comment

Working...
                              X