Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll e-mail him on Tuesday, see if I can find out anything. He usually answers me pretty fast.
    KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

please report back here to the forums
      93 Probe SE
      97 GTS
      06 Speed6
      MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
      Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

I sent Pat an e-mail and here is the response:

Me:
        Hey Pat!
        How are you? A lot of guys on PT are wondering how are things coming
        along. How is the basement project going? Do you have any potential
        buyers for the house? Any information would be greatful. Just let me
        know and I'll pass the word.
        Pat:
        Hmm.. where do people ask these things? i don't have a forum anymore, and my last note was stickied and closed to replys. I should have something tangable to pass on to people with in a couple of weeks here. Interest in the house, no potential buyer yet.

Their has been interesting in buying the rights and design to the shafted 2.5L SC kit though - my bidding price would be enough to finish things off as well. Hopefully that'll transgress as well..

But that's all their really is right now, wish i had more!

So there you go...
        KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

i was under the impression that the job was doing the basement not selling it. O well. we'll just see how this turns out

1994 Ford Probe Gt
          Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
          2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
          1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

a couple of weeks grrr.......i just want my little stuff that he has in his possion already (ie clutch, flywheel, injectors, ms, ect.)
            93 Probe SE
            97 GTS
            06 Speed6

Comment

Originally posted by knightrider07
              i was under the impression that the job was doing the basement not selling it. O well. we'll just see how this turns out
              The basement job is something completly different then selling his house.

Comment

a long shot here but how many people would be willing to ocme together and just get teh kits out ourselves like divide the cost across 5-10 people....would save us all time and we could just end this

SPEEDYRAC3R (2:00:27 PM): update me if you learn any thing about the coaters
                SPEEDYRAC3R (2:00:38 PM): btw whats the bill at the coaters
                cocaplant9 (2:02:31 PM): too much
                SPEEDYRAC3R (2:02:58 PM): i want to see if i could get people to pitch and just free it up
                cocaplant9 (2:02:58 PM): I think i'm at 800 now, I've been making payments against it
                cocaplant9 (2:03:07 PM): naw that's cool man
                cocaplant9 (2:03:18 PM): I don't wana get people to ante up more than they have.
                cocaplant9 (2:03:53 PM): but thanks though
                SPEEDYRAC3R (2:04:06 PM): time is worth money...some people might take intrest
                cocaplant9 (2:04:13 PM): truth
                Last edited by bcmurphy87; September 5, 2006, 11:05 AM.
                93 Probe SE
                97 GTS
                06 Speed6

Comment

If you want to get intouch with the coaters

Elite Electro Coaters Inc
                  16261 Grove Road, Lansing, MI 48906
                  (517) 886-1020
                  Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
                  Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

its funny with pat is always a couple weeks isn't it, 2 weeks have gone by now two more weeks.
                    Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

i do believe myself and someone else was going to do that, I'll let that person chime in if he decided to but I think that came out to be a bad idea.

1994 Ford Probe Gt

Comment

Pat:
                        Hmm.. where do people ask these things? i don't have a forum anymore, and my last note was stickied and closed to replys. I should have something tangable to pass on to people with in a couple of weeks here. Interest in the house, no potential buyer yet.

Their has been interesting in buying the rights and design to the shafted 2.5L SC kit though - my bidding price would be enough to finish things off as well. Hopefully that'll transgress as well..

But that's all their really is right now, wish i had more!
                        his first question is interesting "where do people ask these things? I don't have the forums anymore,...."

Can't a person just surf the net and be a guest and browse through these fourms, so why doesn't he do that? why would the fourms people not allow him to post, he would need to, in order to communicate correct

pat has a fully functional website why doesn't he give weekly reports on it I mean its not all that hard?

and what does pat mean, when he says he will have something tangble in a few weeks? its already been a couple of weeks sense a formal update.

800 bucks left to the coaters, then he needs to get the blowers and rebuild them, and he still has to clear up the 2.5 shafted kits. man this is all looking dim, do people still owe him money for some of the kits? cuz they should pay him so we can get our stuff!!!!

Comment

sorry computer was acting funny
                          Last edited by bedwards6954; September 6, 2006, 01:35 PM.

Comment

sorry computer was acting funny
                            Last edited by bedwards6954; September 6, 2006, 01:34 PM.

Comment

haha you are starting to feel like the rest of the people on pt.

1994 Ford Probe Gt

Comment

I suppose I would be more positive if there was communication.
                                I sent Pat a third email today sep 9, I really hope he responds!!!
                                Last edited by bedwards6954; September 9, 2006, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X