Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you missing post count? <-- answer and examples inside.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have noticed about 800 of mine are gone. not sure how that many went. don''t really care one way or another, but it is topic relevant so figured i would post.

Comment

George, you post whore. I have 3 years on you and you're almost at 20k...and I posted while Damon was gone too.

IlovemyV6: If I had to guess (not that I have to), it's because you had 25 posts in 5 days and then have posts in the corner store.

Justin: If it is a number that high, it is probably due to some of the older posts getting merged, deleted, etc. for whatever reason. I have had chunks disappear under similar circumstances.
      2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
      2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

Most of the posts I saw from IlovemyV6 were pretty informative, or asking relevant questions in a discussion. Even though he posts like he's been a member before.

So basically the 25 post count minimum for the Corner Store is irrelevant now if you actually do get the proper posts but just have them taken away if your seen in the CS once you get them?

Some people do get on just to sell, but at least some abide by the written rules to achieve that status with meaningful posts, like I saw most of his.

Comment

Originally posted by c-man View Post

Justin: If it is a number that high, it is probably due to some of the older posts getting merged, deleted, etc. for whatever reason. I have had chunks disappear under similar circumstances.
          Thats what I figured. It doesn't really matter. It is just a number and doesnt really mean much.

Comment

Originally posted by KrAsH View Post
            Most of the posts I saw from IlovemyV6 were pretty informative, or asking relevant questions in a discussion. Even though he posts like he's been a member before.

So basically the 25 post count minimum for the Corner Store is irrelevant now if you actually do get the proper posts but just have them taken away if your seen in the CS once you get them?

Some people do get on just to sell, but at least some abide by the written rules to achieve that status with meaningful posts, like I saw most of his.
            the reason most of mine are informative, is that im on mx6.com and a few other ford/mazda fwd forums.I figured id try my hand at probetalk and share what i can.Sorry if i seemed to just want to sell or buy something on here.Thanks for the reply about the post count though, C-Man

Comment

Krash: this isn't a debate for specific members. This is a q&a for members who "are missing post count". Thanks for the input though. Everything is monitored and dealt with individually. Thankfully, if there is more to it, the staff discusses it collectively.

ilovemyv6: thanks for understanding. Welcome to the site.
              2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |

Comment

It was relevant to his post, excuse me for trying to help someone.

Comment

It didn't help.
                  2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |

Comment

it helped me under stand

Comment

Working...
                    X