CZT LSD Install???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CZT LSD Install???

I know that there is someone else out there that has done this install and I was wondering if you could give me some advice the guy I am having install the LSD is having clearance trouble and doesnt want to keep taking from the case untill he knows exactly what needs to come out cause he is at a loss as to why it keeps scrapping anyway if anyone could help it would be great.

-Mike
    farfegnugen-n., a speed-induced euphoric state in which the driver of an automobile believes he/she is moving at a sufficient rate of speed to leave all troubles behind.

Cardomain
    | MySpace

you need to talk to rob or jason, i have the LSD tranny but i installed the thing after they assembled it..
    John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
    '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
    '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
    '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

Yeah I talked to Adam today and he is going to talk to Rob for me.
      farfegnugen-n., a speed-induced euphoric state in which the driver of an automobile believes he/she is moving at a sufficient rate of speed to leave all troubles behind.

Cardomain
      | MySpace

Comment

cool, good luck with everything
        John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
        '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
        '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
        '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

hey this is Jason. You do have to clearance the case occasionally. It is normal and it wont effect anything because it is not a stressed point.
          "With A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, With a supercharger, air goes in,witchcraft happens and you go faster"
          -Jeremy Clarkson

D'Jasper Probincrux III - South Carolina State University

Comment

You have to keep taking from the case. It was significantly more than i expected when i dropped mine in. And along the edge of the diff wall, there is a section that is paper thin. My dremel tool went right through it and i had to get it tig welded shut. Even if you don't have to smooth out this part, i'd still recommend tig welding it thicker because the section was sooo thin it surprised me that people weren't breaking trannies everyday. Shoot me a pm or an e-mail ( or aim) if you want some pictures of what i'm talking about.

When you're done though, it definately rocks.
            Boosting...

"The importance of automobiles in our lives secures their place in the lore of our times. They are both practical and whimsical, reliable and frightening, mundane and exciting, necessary and exotic, commonplace and mysterious. They are, in other words, the mechanical expression of humanity. "

Comment

I know it's alot of trouble in some cases but well worth it. Anyone else have it and have anything to say?
              "With A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, With a supercharger, air goes in,witchcraft happens and you go faster"
              -Jeremy Clarkson

D'Jasper Probincrux III - South Carolina State University

Comment

Working...
              X