Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genuine Italian leather shift boots custom made for Ford Probe !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and my girlfriend both have Redline shift boots on our MR2's. They are great quality and a Redline was a great company to deal with

-Ty

Comment

I love redlinegoods.com! I just got mine in from them for my 1990 PGT and its exactly what I asked for!! I highly recomend redlinegoods.com for anybody! They e-mailed me at every step of the way, and i didnt feel stupid when I e-mailed them with a question or two. Don't worry if you go on they're website and see that the 1st generation isnt available yet because I wa they're first one for that model and will have an instalation write-up and pictures up by the end of the week. So keep checking and waiting, because it will be the best choice to wait for this beautiful piece of work to come to your door!!

Comment

Hi everyone!

There is NO DISCOUNT CODE this time. However, our CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING is available all through December! Make sure you take advantage of that when shopping for Christmas presents for your family and friends (or make sure to let them know if you want to be the lucky recipient of these great products!)

Some recent pictures we find particularly appealing:

Thank you and enjoy the coming Christmas season!
        Maciek

Comment

Maciek,
          On the website it says orders over $50 qualify for free shipping, however I just want ONE shift boot, and it only costs $40. Do the ProbeTalk members still recieve this great offer? If so, whats the magic password that will let this deal work ??
          - Jeremy "КάΩЅ" Winterton -
          - '93 Ford Probe GT; rolling on Tokico Blues/DropZone Coilovers & RX8 Rims - !!!SOLD!!
          - 94 Toyota Celica GT-S

- Updates-

Comment

Originally posted by simon_sez
            Maciek,
            On the website it says orders over $50 qualify for free shipping, however I just want ONE shift boot, and it only costs $40. Do the ProbeTalk members still recieve this great offer? If so, whats the magic password that will let this deal work ??
            Well, there is none, however the old discount codes still work and give you 5% off...

Maciek

Comment

I ordered my shift boot in red and black perforated leather. It arrived in less than a week from Poland. And is of amazing quality. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new boot.

Comment

Hi everyone,

we have added the 1st gen Probe to our website at http://www.redlinegoods.com/Probe8992shiftboot.shtm

Here's a pic:

Thank you,
                Maciek

Comment

very good seller, they email you to make sure it has arived and they actaully make them for the gen 1 awsome seller
                  89 pgt 2.5 TURBO BACK, ZOMBIE CHIP@16PSI, T-Bird Hybrid, TURBO XS BOOST CONTROLER..... Blah Blah Blah--- Sold....it will be missed
                  1994 Ford Mustang GT
                  2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/bigshirtlesspete

Comment

Hi everyone!

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, followed by a happy and prosperous New Year. I wish you that all your women (or men, for the girls on here) love you truly and madly and that your cars spend all of next year on the street/track without even going near a garage, that all your drifts are long and controlled and your 1/4mile times get better and better!

There is NO DISCOUNT CODE this time. However, our CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING is still available until December 31st. So, if you're looking for a replacement shift boot, you can get it cheaper if you order this year.

Here's our newest offer. Instead of colored stitching, we can stitch in thin panels of other leather into your shift boot. Just see for yourself how nice that is:

There will be a small premium for these, since they imply a LOT more work. Please email us at info@redlinegoods.com if you like this design and would like to get your boots made that way.

Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
                    Maciek

Comment

Hi everyone!

We finally offer PIPING on our shift boots!

It is a lot of custom work, so there is a small premium for these (+20%) but the effects, as you can see, are AMAZING.

There is NO DISCOUNT CODE this time. However, our CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING is still available until December 31st. So, if you're looking for a replacement shift boot, you can get it cheaper if you order it by midnight, Saturday.

Happy New Year and all the best for all of you in 2006!
                      Maciek

Comment

Hi guys,

The Christmas special is still up on our website due to our webmaster being sick. It was supposed to have been taken off 10 days ago already, but it seems like it will be there for another week or so.

Of course, as long as it's on the website, we'd like you to take advantage of that fact - so get free shipping while it lasts. Won't be long now.

My favorite recently-arrived photos. This is the M-stitching for the BMW M-series vehicles. How cool is that!!

As usual, no extra charge for fancy stuff like this.

Enjoy!
                        Maciek

Comment

Will these work on a STS on a 1st gen? Or will I have to specify that in order for it to be made correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by defiler_187
                            Will these work on a STS on a 1st gen? Or will I have to specify that in order for it to be made correctly?
                            They will work, but you definitely should specify that you have a STS in the comments field on the order form. We need to know how much shorter of a boot is needed for you. It's the same height drop as between your short shifter and the stock one. Please indicate in the comments field and we'll take care of it for you. No extra charge for that.

Maciek

Comment

I know this is off topic a little but are you guys planning on ever producing an e-brake boot for the 1st gen? It's a shame to have a nice boot on the shifter and then a peice of plastic for the e-brake...

Comment

Originally posted by defiler_187
                                I know this is off topic a little but are you guys planning on ever producing an e-brake boot for the 1st gen? It's a shame to have a nice boot on the shifter and then a peice of plastic for the e-brake...
                                We'd love to make a complementing ebrake boot for the 1st gen, we'd need somebody to help us out though. Please email me at maciek@redlinegoods.com to discuss this, we are willing to offer a free leather boot in exchange for your help.

Thank you,
                                Maciek

Comment

Working...
                                X