Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genuine Italian leather shift boots custom made for Ford Probe !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maciek there has been a couple second gen owners who have sent emails to you as you wanted us to (myself included) but it seems like we haven't got a response from you as to what information and dimensions you needed to make a shift boot. I am pretty sure you can sell about five times as many boots to Ford Probe owners if you had both the shift boot and ebrake boot combo. Most of our OEM boots in pretty sad shape at this time plus they aren't the high quality leather products that you are making.

Your products look awesome BUT WE NEED SOME EBRAKE BOOTS TOO!!!

Just from this post mesoungodlyfast (1st gen), MrWrightPGT (2nd gen), and ChargerGL (2nd gen) have sent email or parts to you but no reponse. Do you have a spam filter or anything that may be stopping our messages from getting to you? I have again sent out an email message on the 2nd gen shift boot, hopefully we can work together to get this created!!

Comment

Just from this post mesoungodlyfast (1st gen), MrWrightPGT (2nd gen), and ChargerGL (2nd gen) have sent email or parts to you but no reponse. Do you have a spam filter or anything that may be stopping our messages from getting to you?
      No, he does not, because we exchanged emails a few times. It seems like after he asked for dimensions, I sent him pics and asked him to describe which dimesions he would require (And offered to send one in then) and then the communication stopped. Really frustrates me. As much as it irritates me tho, I'm still up for sending one in and giving whatever dimensions will be required.

Comment

Originally posted by mesoungodlyfast
        No, he does not, because we exchanged emails a few times. It seems like after he asked for dimensions, I sent him pics and asked him to describe which dimesions he would require (And offered to send one in then) and then the communication stopped. Really frustrates me. As much as it irritates me tho, I'm still up for sending one in and giving whatever dimensions will be required.
        Hi,

I must say that I NEVER cease communication with anyone, what must have happened is that either my mail never got to you (because of spam filters, or what have you) or your response never got to me. I'd really like to continue, I did send you the dimensions that I needed!

Please PM me your full name or email address and we'll pick it up where we left off. Please also email me, this way we could double-check if our communication can be re-established via email.

Thank you,
        Maciek

Originally posted by ChargerGL
        Just from this post mesoungodlyfast (1st gen), MrWrightPGT (2nd gen), and ChargerGL (2nd gen) have sent email or parts to you but no reponse. Do you have a spam filter or anything that may be stopping our messages from getting to you? I have again sent out an email message on the 2nd gen shift boot, hopefully we can work together to get this created!!
        Matt Wright did indeed send me his part, but he sent it the wrong (slow) way and it's still taking it's time to get here. I always check all emails in the spam filter carefully before I delete them, but mistaked could happen. If ever you don't receive a reply from me within 3 business days, please email me again to remind me (or PM me that you never got a response).

Thank you!
        Maciek
        Last edited by Redlinegoods; June 11, 2006, 11:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

NEW DISCOUNT CODE

Here's a pic showing how well our light gray (piping, in this example) matches aluminum knobs, inserts, etc. This is brushed aluminum so it appears a bit darker than our leather. For non-brushed, the match is near perfect:

and a nice sample of quadruple thread:

As you see our silver thread will also match alunimum very well. The outside thread is tan.

This code is valid until July 5th: UF4BO2561V5.

Enjoy!
          Maciek

Comment

NEW DISCOUNT CODE

Some random pics thrown together. First a nice picture of black alcantara-red thread:

Here's a sample of quadruple blue and charcoal thread:

A close-up of our Sierra leather in a MK5 (05+ Golf):

Here's a new code. This one is valid until midnight on July 31st: C4JM25HT693.

Enjoy!
            Maciek

Comment

INTRODUCING THE 1stGEN PROBE EBRAKE BOOT!

Thank you Anthony for working with us to have it developed!

Pricing and more information available at http://www.redlinegoods.com/Probe8992shiftboot.shtm.

In general it's $40 for either boot or $60 if you get both.

Enjoy!
              Maciek

Comment

I'd reccomend that anyone who buys the e-brake boot, to buy a matching shift boot. I didn't, and though the e-brkae boot looks fantastic, it also looks out of place....

Comment

im buying a set as soon as the sec gen e-brake is released
                  93 Probe SE
                  97 GTS
                  06 Speed6
                  MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                  Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

Great job Maciek with getting a 1st gen boot made!!!

as bcmurphy87 said i too will be buying a set as soon as the 2nd gen e-brake is released. Did you happen to get Matt Wright's 2nd gen ebrake parts yet?

Comment

Yes he got the part he needed and he said the boot will be done soon!!
                      So all we're waiting on is the final word, ill send him the cash,he'll send me the boot,ill install the boot and take some pics, and ill post them i on here(if thats ok with Maciek) so ya'll can see how it looks
                      95 GT Blue W/White Stripes
                      http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/...=25193#content
                      http://www.myspace.com/mrwrightpgt

Comment

He was real quick in turnaround with mine. It only took a little over a week from when he received it to when he sent it back out. Pretty quick I thought.

Comment

NEW DISCOUNT CODE

More pictures of our piping today. This is a Legacy 05+ set:

Here's our newest product, the Corvette C6 armrest cover:

Here's the code. This one is valid until midnight on August 15th: 4W26BTQ4J48.

Enjoy!
                          Maciek

Comment

NEW DISCOUNT CODE AND NEW LEATHER!

We have introduced a new leather color to our selection. It's a very nice, elegant shade of dark green:

There are many more pictures in our color chart (click the little dark green square) in different lighting conditions for you to compare.

Here's a picture of our 4WD boot for the Isuzu Rodeo. As you can see, RedlineGoods is delivering shift boots for truck applications as well.

Here's the code. This one is valid until midnight on August 24th: 42YXPT64M72.

After this one, we won't be posting new discount codes for a longer period of time, so if you're looking to get the discount and were thinking of ordering within the next 4-5 weeks, now is the time.

Enjoy!
                            Maciek

Comment

do you have the sec gen probe stuff yet?
                              93 Probe SE
                              97 GTS
                              06 Speed6
                              MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                              Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

Originally posted by bcmurphy87
                                do you have the sec gen probe stuff yet?
                                Got it in today, check the probe pic & video post for a sneek preview
                                Last edited by MrWrightPGT; August 21, 2006, 09:10 PM.
                                95 GT Blue W/White Stripes
                                http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/...=25193#content
                                http://www.myspace.com/mrwrightpgt

Comment

Working...
                                X