bring my 92 mx6 up n runing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bring my 92 mx6 up n runing

I've decided to bring my low oem milage 92 mx(63k when I got it 83 as it sits numbers matching block/trans gt that has a t3 60 series on it after its been sitting fir almost a decade the motor n transfer only have 83k n it's a two owner car, it needs a new transfer other then that I'm sure it gonna need all it gibberish replaced n I have a fmic nodded to fit our screwy mx6 turbo setups so that'll go on as well as a custom made ic pipe I already have fuel taken care of via rising rate for, is there anything ina,missing I'm gonna need maybe the t3 rebuilt/balanc3d?

-submitted from my phone sorry for any speeeeeling mistakea

Originally posted by evil0ne View Post
    I've decided to bring my low oem milage 92 mx(63k when I got it 83 as it sits numbers matching block/trans gt that has a t3 60 series on it after its been sitting fir almost a decade the motor n transfer only have 83k n it's a two owner car, it needs a new transfer other then that I'm sure it gonna need all it gibberish replaced n I have a fmic nodded to fit our screwy mx6 turbo setups so that'll go on as well as a custom made ic pipe I already have fuel taken care of via rising rate for, is there anything ina,missing I'm gonna need maybe the t3 rebuilt/balanc3d?

-submitted from my phone sorry for any speeeeeling mistakea
    You should wait until you get home on your desktop because this is too hard to read and understand. We can't tell if you are trying to sell your car or what. It is even very hard to understand what point you are trying to make. If you are trying to sell your car -this is breaking a lot of the forum rules.
    Success is a measure of determination!
    Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
    $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
    Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
    Restoration of a legend

Comment

Originally posted by TimB52
      test post

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

another to get to 15
      You are going to get yourself booted -nobody likes this kind of crap (assuming you are even a real person and not a spambot!)
      Success is a measure of determination!
      Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
      $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
      Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
      Restoration of a legend

Comment

Working...
      X