X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order # 11093

I Matt
    For my inquiry to Canada/USA custom I need:

- Your complete name ( firt and last name )
    - Total amount you have paid to ship my 4 tokico strut spring combo
    - Approx. dimmensions and weight of the box.

I order theses struts the 7 january ans still nothing!!!

Email me please: fortier_pascal@hotmail.com

Have you tried calling him?
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Yea he's a good guy, but gets overwhelmed sometimes. Same thing happened to me last year around this time and a quick call solved it and he felt so bad he spruced up the deal a little for me.
      00 Silver Mustang GT - Not Stock, 60k miles. Stock Dyno - 222rwhp 256rwtq.
      93 Black PGT MTX Codename: "Skunky" - 219k miles, White GTS Stripes, KLZE engine, 40k mile trans, Hotshot Headers, Random Tech High-Flow Cat, Hotshot Cold Air Intake, RR-Racing STS, RR Racing Poly Front Mount and Shift Stabilizer Arm Bushings, etc. etc.
      95 Black PGT ATX - Stock, 85k miles, gone./95 Black PGT MTX - Shell, going

Comment

Shipped in Jan, https://2684262116.monstercommercesi...al_receipt.jpg
        New Sales Rep!
        Email me for awesome deals.
        Shane
        shane@gummygrip.com
        AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Comment

Yes I know that Matt sended my strut but the package it is stop in a custom ( I dont know witch one?? ) I can't communicate with USPS because I'am a Canadian and only the sender can make an inquiry ( a research to understand what is happen...)

Comment

Sorry bro, but anything large or valueable gets stuck in customs. There's not much you can do anyway as long as its stuck in customs, you can't really expediate that process at all. Once it's cleared customs you have the ability to pick it up, but it appears as though it hasn't even cleared yet.

It's true the shipper has to initiate the process... but trust me.... you won't get much if any information regarding the package. That's the downside of USPS/Postal System. They might offer the best rates when it comes to international shipping... but their package tracking is lacking to say the least.
            '93 Rio Red PGT - Dead and in the garage
            '93 Silver PGT - Temperamental and heavily modified
            '07 Black A4 - A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

I am from Canada too, so this will apply to my possable $1000+ order. I will await to see the outcome of this before I commit.

Hope it all works out between the seller and buyer.

Comment

Anything high value is going to be under scrutiny.

We shipped some books out to Africa [to a mission] and the package took nearly 4mo's to get there. The shippers thought they had been stolen. This was just via Airmail.

We shipped some stuff out to Jamaica [sp?] via Express. Shouldn't be more than a week. The package took nearly a month to get there.

Then there's the odd cases where the packages end up there 2-3 business days after we send them.

International shipping is a crap shoot to say the least. The whole US mail system is screwy to say the least.

If you want a fun test, mail some letters to yourself. Make sure they are varying sizes and ship them out sequentially. Do 7 in the course of 7 days. Logic says you would get each letters back 1-2 days after you send them. You should in theory get them in the same order you sent them out. I'll say on average 6 will get back to you in a timely manner... 1 will take a few extra days to get there.

We have PMB's [private mail boxes]. We get a lot of mail bins back to us w/ other peoples outgoing mail in it. I.e. a letter got stuck in the bin after it had been processed at the post office or our private courier. The outgoing letter never entered the system.
                '93 Rio Red PGT - Dead and in the garage
                '93 Silver PGT - Temperamental and heavily modified
                '07 Black A4 - A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

HEY MATT!
                  Do you filed a claim like you supposed last week?? Give me an answer quickly!

Pascal Fortier

Comment

yes sir, they are telling me 2 months to find out the status
                    New Sales Rep!
                    Email me for awesome deals.
                    Shane
                    shane@gummygrip.com
                    AIM - shaneATgummygrip

Comment

Stroker, you need to relax man. This guy is doing everything he can to help find your package.

You are in Canada, and you made an expensive order from the USA. Did you look into the complications BEFORE you made the purchase?

Customs can hold your package for a very long time. There are only 3 entry points for large packages in Canada. Therefore, there is a long delay often on any package of value.

Probe garage has mailed your package, has provided you the proof and now you must just wait. I will do what I can to look into this as I have been through it before, but YOU should start calling the Montreal customs office and asking about your package. Also call the shipping agent and get the point of entry for the package into Canada. Then contact THAT specific customs point directly.

Also try calling Canada Post and NICELY explaining your situation, and asking for their opinion on what to do.

good luck!
                      Now living in REALLY Sunny Arizona and sweating a lot but still loving it...AZPOC Rules!!

Comment

^w3rd
                        93gt 230k dd.
                        1993 probe gt
                        96 pgt 135k dd
                        http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...100_3918-1.jpg

Comment

Yes I know that Matt make all he can for me . I made approx. 20-30 call and many many email to USPS, Canada post, Custom Canada and can't found were is the pacakge. Only the sender can make an inquiry... The biggest problem is the note on the package: Non delivery instruction: ABANDON. Nobody fille the non delivey package .

I ordered 15-20 times some cars pieces in the USA and I had never a problem.

I bought a used OEM struts instead of a Tokico... ;-(

I have only one thing to do..wait....

Comment

Where is my refund???

Where is my refund? Matt ,you promise me a refund of 282$...... Email me

Comment

Wow.. this is really taking a lot of time to take care of.
                              Is it that hard to refund a client?
                              KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

Working...
                              X