sunroof or no sunroof ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunroof or no sunroof ???

i have no sunroof in my car, i have seen sunroofs on cars where the glass actually retracts back into the roof. would this be possible. where can i find a kit like this to fit a probe.

Better take it to a professional. A buddy of mine tried to do it, wound up selling his car, it frustrated him that much.
    You bet your sweet bippy she's fast!

Comment

I just recently got a power sunroof in my '94 an the guy said you aren't able to get one that goes into the roof. Good luck if you can find someone who will.

Comment

Hey, does anyone know how much it costs to get a power sunroof installed?
        ******GTS Matt******

2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer (For Sale)
        2001 Audi S4 (Sold)
        2005 GSXR 750 Track Bike (For Sale)

NPA!

Comment

On 2001-05-26 01:48, 97GTS11 wrote:
          Hey, does anyone know how much it costs to get a power sunroof installed?
          i would guess 200 non power, 600 power. i'm sure prices will vary by area...heres a thought...try this great invention called the yellow pages and give a couple shops a call...i hear it works wonders
          '06 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Spec.B - BNR HTA68 on E85
          '93 Volkswagen Corrado SLC VR6
          '06 Acura RSX type S - daily driver

Comment

try to find a totaled out probe that has a moon roof. than just take that and all the motors and seals and everything and find some one to install it .
            96 PGTMTX Dark green,black interior, 96 passat TDI, 98 Ram 1500 4x4 5.9L (where all my moneys going).

Comment

This is NOT for all cases, but for most...AfTERMARKET SUNROOFS LOOK LIKE smurf....don't get one!
              MX-6 JON 15.08 @ 93 mph

I wish my PT name could be changed to
              MX-6 JON without my post count being re-set.
              NPA!

Comment

Working...
              X