Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I'm bitching at dad EVERYDAY to go get it with the trailer.....I has a plan for that car....
    89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
    92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
    91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
    91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
    "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

• welcome! from the pics it seems like u don't need much help with anything as it seems u have all the help a father needs. good luck and holla at us when u get back so we can get a meet together and meet up with u and hopefuly we can get some of the new guys to show up.
      if things seem outta control then ur going too fast.

Comment

• Hey! Thanks everyone! I could def use the the added help. I have learned a lot just on my own and the previous owner (my best friend) I will try and get him to a meet too, since he loves probes as well. I have no idea how to fix the headlight, and junk yards are few and far between where i am at. I have heard of one out in BFE but never managed to find it. Another thing i would need is the ground effects that goes on the door.. I had to remove it to fix a dent, and needless to say, it was a disaster, it was that damn hot black glue they used.. I tired to cut it off to no avial. I had to bust out the grinder to get that stuff off.

So yeah i will try and get my buddy to come with, he has lots of knowledge to share as well.

Comment

• Welcome to TNPOC!!!!!

Sorry guys, had to make my 1,0000th post where it all started. In the Tnpoc sub forum! WOOOOOT!!!!

Edit: lol now im supacharged foos!

Comment

• Youre still slow.
            "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Comment

• Lol and least I'm not TOO serious......hehe.

Comment

• neither are the rest of us. welcome to all new members. i can't get on very often cause i live out in the boonies but i'm here lol

and yes chris is still SLOW
                WHO DAT SAY GON' BEAT DEM SAINTS, WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUR STATE!! GO DAWGS!!!! MISSISSIPPI STATE FOR LIFE!!!

Comment

• Yea I got beat by a 240 tonight....I feel slow. So I threw the boost controller on...and it's stripped out. Grrrrrrrrr.......

But I just ordered a new Hallman sooooooo......

Comment

• Its just the stupid probe gearing........ LOL. Put the boost up. Just for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsMfzDh0YCs
                    Last edited by SnAkEsMeNaCe; August 5, 2008, 04:48 AM.
                    93 Probe GT

Comment

• You didn't do to bad in 'ole scratch "n" dent. I spy a TNPOC decal in Florida.
                      "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Comment

• You know it!!! I try and let everyone know whats up lol but it's kinda hard when I'm always breaking ish!

Now that I watch that vid again...I'm gonna brake boost next time.
                        Last edited by mx64life; September 27, 2008, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• i want in.
                          my name is jimmy and i live in crossville
                          95 red probe gt 5speed (blown engine) at the moment
                          i'm just learning all i can about cars
                          i dont get out much but ill probally c some of yall every now and then

Comment

• Welcome!!! Crossville's not to far away, I'm sure you'll be welcome at the next 'meet'!

Comment

• i might be able 2 make it. i work a crazy schedule and im not sure what its gonna take swap my engine. im sure you guys got the hookups on good used parts. im sure if i see some of yall with your probes ill want to check it out.

Comment

• Welcome to TNPOC man! A lot of the other guys here work a crazy schedule too (night shift) but hopefully in the next few weeks we'll get something together. Not like a major meet thing. Just a small gathering of Probe enthusiasts.
                                Lately we've been going to 411 raceway and goofing off on thursday evenings and you are more than welcome to join.
                                Jim K.
                                :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Working...
                                X