No announcement yet.

Opinions on ProbeGarage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MATT a.k.a Probegarage a.k.a RacingExtreme has never to my knowledge every jerked anyone. :
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

yea, he's a really good guy!! I like shopping at probegarage!
      New Ride - '03 Berlina Black S2K - A Few Mods........... Sold
      1994 RioRed PGT, 1997 Black GTS - Gettin' Some Rest.......
      1999 Black SHO - Intake, 3rd Cat. Delete, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Cams Welded, Tranny Cooler, FPS Tuned........ Sold

Comment

When I ordered, he had CRAZY good communications. Outstanding!! Was out of one item, so he substituted up to a better, more expensive brand to accomodate.

All that PLUS he had great packing and fast shipping. If there were an award for Vendor of the Year, Probe Garage would be it. In fact...I'm heading there now b/c I need some more stuff.
        redeemed
        IndyProbes founder

Comment

Have bought a few things from him, great seller, great prices, great customer service. By far the #1 vendor on probetalk! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him.
          Now living in REALLY Sunny Arizona and sweating a lot but still loving it...AZPOC Rules!!

Comment

Yep, got my stuff, I choose 2-day shipping but the shipping system miscalculated due to a free ship offer of an item, but he sorted it out quickly and had it shipped out the same day I ordered.

Great service, quick shipping, excellent communications, and fair prices. Definently on my list for future parts!
            My new Ride

Comment

ordered some control arms for my buddies mx6, they fit and work great!
              96PGTZE~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
              FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
              PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE

Comment

More Thumbs Up

A grand of business done with ProbeGarage--as good a transaction as possible. Recommended.
                '94 PGT/original owner/149k. How many of you have had over 13 years of fun with your PGT? A sweet restoration is now in progress....
                '96 PGT as a beater to drive to work while working on my '94

Comment

If I understand well, I am the only customer in the Probe Garage history who never receive his package? :-(

Comment

I've always had good experience with ProbeGarage too. Another part of the $1000 spenders club. Good communication and quick shipping, and most importantly, QUALITY parts.
                    '09 Cobalt SS Pictures!

'95 Probe GT MTX Rio Red. Pictures! Sold 10-17-08

'93 Probe SE - Sold 12-22-04

Comment

I also vouch for this vendor. I havent spend up a grand there yet but almost. Shipping and communication was good. In fact i plan to order some strut mounts and bearings this week.
                      95' PGT Complete ZE, 67mm TB, PS exhaust, FM Street series muffler, Interprep valve springs, CZT ti retainters, Aeromotive FPR, Outlaw ZE kit, RR mounts, CM II-R clutch, MX3 flywheel (14 lbs.), VR4 front rotors, S2000 calipers, Tokico blues, Eibach springs, STB x2, 17" RS Limited 'Concept Pro' wheels (17 lbs. each), Nexen N3000 and Faulken ZE512 tires, weight reduction

Comment

I definitely recommend Probe Garage. You can be sure you are dealing with a quality vendor.
                        Project Blue Book:: 1996 Probe GT, atx, Boysenberry - Missing Clear Coat MOD.... Phenolic Spacers, Modded Injen CAI, 16mm Sway Bar w/ Moog End links, NGK Plugs and Wires - Lost Cause DD

Comment

One complient but its not really a complient more of a suggestion for 1st gen parts! We always get left out and left to fabricating up stuff on our own cause racingmazda.com wants to much or you just can't find anything for them......please Matt help the first gens out by giving us a great selection and good prices with your excellent customer service
                          PnP Head, exhaust manifold, Compressor and turbine. T-bird turbo, Full MSD ignition, fidanza, ACT 2600, rebuilt Trans, & 2.5 open downpipe, Zombie, walbro 255, sitting on MOMO w/ 215/45/17 Dunlop Dirrezza star spec's 180 wear.......coming in near future 3" exhaust, front mount, Jay-b's T3 manifold, Garrett GT30R clipped and ported also slicks

Comment

Iv order alot of parts from Matt (Probegarage) Great Stuff, Great Prices Good Guy!!!!!!!!!
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/481130

"89" FORD PROBE LX **MY FIRST CAR**

"93" FORD PROBE GT

"07" JEEP GR CHEROKEE LIMITED 5.7L
                            ******Yeah it's got a HEMI*******

Comment

Working...
                            X